Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jon wants his own reality show?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Jon Gosselin Wants His Own Reality Show! Let Us Get Our Shocked Faces On!

Filed under: TV News > The Gosselins

jongoss.jpg

If anyone attempts to try and convince us that Jon Gosselin is worth an ounce of valuable air, not to mention this rumored deal to give him his own reality show, we will have to promptly tell you, "Oh, hell no!!!!"

There, now that the rant is out of the way…

Sources are saying that Jon is in talks to get his own reality show once this upcoming 30 episode stint on Jon & Kate Plus Eight is finished.

The Gosselin insider says: "Jon has a lot of things going on now with his career. Of course his main concern is his children, but he is focusing on his private and his professional life. He is looking into some major international endorsement deals and it looks like he is going to have his own show."

Well, the endorsement deals were foreshadowed right here and the own show is just a terrible idea. We could only imagine what it will be about, but we have an idea on a title:

How To Become America's Biggest Douche in Under 6 Months.

Michael Lohan will guest star!

And by the way, Jon, no matter how many times you say your kids are your biggest concern, all evidence points to contrary. Give it up, tool. You suck!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
larashomebiz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I think he needs to stop pretending he is a celebrity, and go back to what he was doing before the show ate his brain. Wasn't he an IT tech?

Lara

Full Time Work At Home Mom 

(Visit my profile, I love making new friends!)

aidansmommy529
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM

wasnt one of the main things he blamed his divorce on was that Kate wanted to keep the show going? and now he wants one of his own?

kaitlynsmommy31
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Wow, what a hypocrite! However, I could have seen this one coming. He just needed an excuse to pawn his divorce onto. Instead of manning up and admitting that HE was the one with the problems, and he adultery.

In short, what a douche. And if a show for him does start, I for one will not be watching it.

Love Invader Zim or JTHM? Come join my fan group!!!

JTHM Fans

bean06162004
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Of course he does, he thinks he's hot shit when all he is is a cheating asshole with a bunch of kids.

lauraluann
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:04 PM

I thought he hated the public eye and it was a part of the reason him and Kate were having problems.  Such a loser.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)