Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The devil made her kill her baby?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM
  • 101 Replies

SAN ANTONIO (July 27) - The scene was so gruesome investigators could barely speak: A 3½-week-old boy lay dismembered in the bedroom of a single-story house, three of his tiny toes chewed off, his face torn away, his head severed and his brains ripped out.
"At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Monday. "No one was speaking. It was about as somber as it could have been."

There is a link because copy and paste will not work.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
necro1134
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM

people need to stop blaming satan

fwkitten2008
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Wow, I just threw up in my mouth. Thats truely disturbing.

BOSSYK
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Who knows? It's sick!

Quoting necro1134:

people need to stop blaming satan

love_my_family
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:17 PM

truly disgusting.  someone needs to do that to her.

mustangracr
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:17 PM

That is absolutely horrible and disgusting. Just makes you wonder wtf is wrong with some people.

baby

"My Feelings I hide. My dreams I can't find. I'm losing my mind. I've fallen behind. I can't find my place. I'm losing my faith. I've fallen from grace I AM ALL OVER THE PLACE!?"- Me

My Myspace  www.myspace.com/supedupjeep

susan121685
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I Live in SA and it is asolutly horrific, all the details they give out...this women doesn't deserve to be locked up in a mental ward, put in jail for the rest of her life or even the death penalty..someone needs to give her a taste of her own medicine...that poor baby!

Proud Mom of Two and another on the way

pregnant belly

zensister
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM

satan is a horrible person, but i am not buying her "satan told me to" bs. the woman is crazy and definitely sick in the head. that poor poor baby.

born again christian, expecting first child, young, happy, opinionated, perfectionist, beautiful disaster, going to breastfeed, country music lovin, organic food lover, married, mother.

andreaRC
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM

i did not read the article, i would rather not.  but i did see a small segment about this on the news...didnt want to watch all of that either.  its just too sad.

from what i have heard though......this woman had to have been severly mentaly insane in order to do something like this.  normal....or even just weird, messed up people do not do things like this.  she had to have had some serious....MAJOR issues.

it doesnt make it ok....that is not what i am saying at all.  but i cant bring myself to say horrible things about someone who this severely mentally unstable.

ang0708
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Yeah I saw it on the news the other night I was crying when I heard the story. it is just so sad that poor baby did not do anything wrong to deserve to be hurt and killed like that. he looked like a little doll in his pics. I wish she would of killed her self instead of just stabbing herself. I know people have sick issues but  i think when you do something like that its you.  tmo. My son wants to go and leave a stuffed bear at the babies front yard. we going tomorrow after my hubby gets off work. it was so hard to explain to him why someone would do that to there baby but he is 10 and he understood i think but he was so sad he was crying to.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I have no words

*weeping* 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)