Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing Instructor Gift.... HELP!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I am just about to finish up my last week in my nursing internship. My preceptor(my instructor) was AWESOME! I want to get her a gift. I can't do any food as she has celiac disease and has a weird diet! Any other suggestions?!

Alexandria

{{Fiancee of Ryan}}

{{Mom to Caeden & Stepmom to Paige}}

army toddler boytoddler girl

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Beth5289
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:17 PM

No idea what a preceptor is... I usually do candles and a really nice card for teachers and special people.  But that's just me. 

Good Luck Lady!  And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

melissabilliot
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Quoting Beth5289:

No idea what a preceptor is... I usually do candles and a really nice card for teachers and special people.  But that's just me. 

Good Luck Lady!  And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Group Admin for Young Old School mamma's If your young and Like to keep the way you raise your kids old school then this group is for you...

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:48 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:49 AM

giftcard to her fav store

andreaRC
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM

how about a basket with candles and other little things she is interested in.  maybe throw some gift cards to her favorite restaurant or store in there.

or get some kind of plaque or statue with a quote about nurses or teachers on it?  im sure you could find something like that at hallmark, lol!!!  they have all kinds of quotsie things!

and congrats on finishing up your nursing internship?  what happens when you are done with it?

Jennylynn86
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Congrats!! we need more nurses... As a nurse and sometimes a preceptor, I would enjoy a nice pen.... a stethescope would probably be too much... There are all kinds of nursing gifts... allnurses.com I think has some...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)