Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thats disgusting!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM
  • 16 Replies

I can't even count how many times this summer I have watched a dog take a crap at a public park and not have their owners pick it up. One ladies dog did his duty right at the end/corner of a soccer field at the local soccer complex and she just walked away, while there were games going on every field surrounding her! GROSS! I don't want to step in your dogs crap pile! Clean it up!! I may hate cleaning up my dogs poop, but I don't think anyone else should have to deal with it!

What do you ladies find disgusting/disrespectful/common sense that people do out in public? And please don't give me a "I don't care its none of my business" I know there is SOMETHING that gets on your nerves when your out in public. It doesn't make you a bad person because something gets on your nerves!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:27 PM

I agree with you on the dog poop thing. You have NO RIGHT owning a dog if you don't clean up after it.  

I get irritated by people who litter, and throw cigs out their car window, or off their apartment balconies. I HATED that so much when I lived in an apartment. Some bitch actually had her cig land on my lawn chair, and burnt a hole right through it.

zensister
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM

i know how you feel. i have a really nice lil house on a corner lot, and in my neighborhood i decided to get a garden started. well the other day i was sitting on my porch having a brownie and some tea and this couple walks by with their dog and the dog stops and takes a huge poop right next to my rose bushes. i was so so pissed off! i then kept watching and assumed the owners of the dog would clean up after them. oh heck no, they just waved smiled and kept on walking. i was so mad!

born again christian, expecting first child, young, happy, opinionated, perfectionist, beautiful disaster, going to breastfeed, country music lovin, organic food lover, married, mother.

Karinza
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I can't stand that either.

Last week we were at the flea market (we rent a space to sell on weekends). My 14 month old dd was walking around being cute and smiling at people. One woman walking by who was smoking a cigarette, smiled and talked to my daughter for a minute, then put out her cigarette in the grass about 3 feet away from my dd. She walked away, and of course my curious toddler wanders over to see what she put down...

Of course I was there to stop her but still! Where is the decency? My toddler is barefoot in the grass and she has to put her butt out right there?

Keri: Writer & Novelist
Wife to Mike, Stepmom to Nik, Mommy to Danica,
Adoptive Mommy to Enzo, Pac, Sally & Oreo!
in loveamerican footballtoddler girlpuppy(x4)

isra1986
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I live in a condo and there are 8 condos in the 2 unit. 2 neighbors have dogs and neither one clean up after them!!!!!! I can't even let DD play in the grass, she can only play on side walks :(
It's gross and irresponsible! My one neighbor once picked up all the crap and hung it in 2 bags on their doors!!!!

Sarahb21
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:24 PM

That is hilarious!! Sad that your poor daughter can't even play on the grass because of those rude people though. Its one thing if its your own backyard, but when you share grass with others? Come on now!

Quoting isra1986:

I live in a condo and there are 8 condos in the 2 unit. 2 neighbors have dogs and neither one clean up after them!!!!!! I can't even let DD play in the grass, she can only play on side walks :(
It's gross and irresponsible! My one neighbor once picked up all the crap and hung it in 2 bags on their doors!!!!

BewitchedKisses
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Quoting isra1986:

I do this to my neighbors, but I actually find out their names, take down their addresses and mail them their dog poop back. They don't like it, and apparently they figured out it was me doing it because since I started doing that everyone has been cleaning up after their dogs.

Photobucket

mdwright4
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:44 PM

lol. they thought they were being nice helping you fertilize your lawn!

Quoting zensister:

i know how you feel. i have a really nice lil house on a corner lot, and in my neighborhood i decided to get a garden started. well the other day i was sitting on my porch having a brownie and some tea and this couple walks by with their dog and the dog stops and takes a huge poop right next to my rose bushes. i was so so pissed off! i then kept watching and assumed the owners of the dog would clean up after them. oh heck no, they just waved smiled and kept on walking. i was so mad!

mdwright4
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I don't know if this counts but we went to Cheddars tonight and being 9months preg I had to pee so I went to the restroom and being all hormonal got all pissed off that the nathroom is next to the bar! lol why the hell would you put the bathroom in an area that not eveyone wants to walk through!!! Also I'm a massage therapist and I freakin' HATE it when ppl that smoke come in smelling all gross or when guys that work outside come straight from work! TAKE A DAMN SHOWER!!! ewww

Sarahb21
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Like you really want to even risk walking around a bunch of drunk people anyways when your pregnant! Who knows what would run into you! What if your kid had to go to the bathroom? Lame!

I know what you mean about the showering thing. I was a hairstylist for 6 years. Guys would come in straight from work sweaty and stinky and nasty. It was so disgusting! I know its convenient, but I really don't want to run my fingers through your nasty sweaty head! Then if you asked if they wanted a wash, they would say after you cut it. NOOOOO! Please do it now!!! lol

Quoting mdwright4:

I don't know if this counts but we went to Cheddars tonight and being 9months preg I had to pee so I went to the restroom and being all hormonal got all pissed off that the nathroom is next to the bar! lol why the hell would you put the bathroom in an area that not eveyone wants to walk through!!! Also I'm a massage therapist and I freakin' HATE it when ppl that smoke come in smelling all gross or when guys that work outside come straight from work! TAKE A DAMN SHOWER!!! ewww

Sarahb21
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:46 AM

That would piss me off too. I would have said something. We really dislike our next door neighbor, but he doesn't know it. :) Last fall we were outside and our 3 year old was jumping in a big pile of leaves. Well the neighbor walks by with his little buttheaded dog. He decides he needs to come and talk to us for some stupid reason. His damn dog pee'd 3 times on the pile of leaves!! I was so mad! He watched my son play in those leaves! Then he just walks away!

Quoting zensister:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)