Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More to Love

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

I usually don't watch shows like this but I was packing and didn't feel like changing the channel.  Did anyone else watch?  What are your thoughts on it?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrs.c123
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM

bump... i havent watched it yet, its still on my dvr lol....ill be checking it out in a little bit?? did you like it...

Mommy to Taryn a BUSY LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD BOY and WIfe to MY HERO ARMY VET!!! 

AksarbenMama
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Yep just watched it. I think a show like this only reenforces our preoccupation with weight but what the hell it was entertaining!

~*~*~Nikki~*~*~

Wife to Pete and mama to Eden, Noah, and Adele.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM

We were watching Hell's kitchen so I didn't change either and began to watch it. It seems like a good show. I will be tuning in next week to see what drama comes about hah. 

SweetCandyGirl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:10 PM

We got home late so I missed it:(

savedbygrace316
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:15 PM

It wasn't bad.  The guy was really cute!

Quoting mrs.c123:

bump... i havent watched it yet, its still on my dvr lol....ill be checking it out in a little bit?? did you like it...

CafeMom Tickers
savedbygrace316
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM

I had the same thought.

Quoting AksarbenMama:

Yep just watched it. I think a show like this only reenforces our preoccupation with weight but what the hell it was entertaining!

CafeMom Tickers
shebearncub
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I watched it and found it entertaining.....not as cheesy as I thought.....more classy.

savedbygrace316
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I think it had more tears in one show then I've ever seen.  I know these girls have it rough but they knew the chances were 20 to 1 of winning.

Quoting chiquis:

We were watching Hell's kitchen so I didn't change either and began to watch it. It seems like a good show. I will be tuning in next week to see what drama comes about hah. 

CafeMom Tickers
mommy2isabella
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I don't watch reality tv. 

in love blowing bubbles  toddler boy*Happily married to Erik and proud mommy of a girl and a boy*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)