Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AMERICAS GOT TALENT!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Did anyone see the 8yr old Hawaiian girl? If so Why did she not get picked to go through?!!!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Leahmaria7981
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM

We haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I have always wondered why they let little kids through. Not that some aren't good, but they really aren't Vegas show types.

3armycuties
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Are you talking about through the auditions? She did. Or did I miss a show?

skywatcher1973
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM

I hope this isn't a spoiler. But the little girl that sang awesome was sent through, but not going to Hollywood. She went to Vegas & got stopped before she ever got to the Palms hotel. She was AWESOME!!! There were others that sucked & got put through. I am kinda upset for this girl. She is the 8yr old Hawaiian girl.

Leahmaria7981
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Wait, I remember her from the audition. It was one of the last ones, right? She was good.

mstnbecki
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:33 PM

I cant believe they sent home the 9 yr old guitar player to. its stupid some of the ones they kept and some they sent home as soon as they got to Vegas. 

MissJennJenn
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM

i was so mad that they sent her home! my husband cried when she performed! he thought she was amazing, and he rarely ever thinks that bout little kids when they sing. He thinks the whole show is a joke, but her performance amazed him! i was so sad for her!

i think if they are not going to let little kids through, then they shouldnt allow them to audition, because those poor kids start to think negative thoughts afterwards! its so sad!

pregnant

lisama
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I was ticked off they didn't let the a capella guys through, but they let the woman  with the whip? Not sure what they are thinking.

catsrock
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 2:16 AM

Quoting skywatcher1973:

Did anyone see the 8yr old Hawaiian girl? If so Why did she not get picked to go through?!!!!

Wow!!!! I can't believe she didn't get put through. She was awesome. The young guitar player was good. The woman that played the harp was good. The woman that was on American Idol was great (although I have a feeling she will be back). Why did any of them get kicked off?

Then, they kept the S&M yodeler lady, the young girl with the curly hair that couldn't sing, and the dancing older lady.

That is totally wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)