Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Totally random, not really important or interesting lol, but there ARE pics!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:21 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm due with DD #2 in 9 days....and all I can think is how it would completely go against nature if she came out like DD, lol.

Here's me - classically Italian, brown curly hair, dark brown eyes...

And here's DD - stick straight blonde hair, bright blue eyes, fair skin....

I don't know, 3 years later and I still can't get over how all my dominant traits got skipped over! (Not that I'm complaining, she's gorgeous!) I'm SO curious to see what the chances are of it happening again.

Yeah, see? Not important or interesting lol, just something I think about alot :-)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LitningBug
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Its funny how that happens. I am blonde hair blue eyes and my husband is asian, black hair and dark eyes and my son came out with blonde hair and blue eyes. For some reason the genes skipped over him too.  We are also going to have another one in September and I'm just as curious as you are about how he is going to look!

Ninjabear
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM

I'm pale as the moon, blondish reddish hair with one blue eye and one green and my hubby is fillipino with tan skin and blackish brown hair with Natural red highlights and brown eyes.

Our son is pale like me with blonde hair and brown eyes. Our daughter is tan with dark hair and bluish green eyes (shes only 3 months though so her eyes will probably change). Isn't it funny how things work out? lol

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL btw, and so are you!

Jess. Mommy to Vincent and Ember. Wife to Michael.

"Seeing the path and walking the path are two completely different things."

ang0708
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:30 PM

thats like me and my dd #1 check out our pics i have dark brown straight hair and hers is curly and light brown and she is so light compared to me and dh

Jaclynx3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:31 PM

my husband is italian and we have 2 blue eyed kids too 

Madison                   Makaylyn                          Jordan                   Michael

southernjess3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM

haha..same here...heres me..

and heres dd

of course her eyes are brown..but shes BLOND her hair gets darker in the winter but during summer shes golden blond..lol

tab9344
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:34 PM

It is funny how that happens,

My son looked so much like his father when he was born we all joked & said we should put a little pair of glasses on him & they would be twins.

mdwright4
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:40 PM

that is crazy and she is beautiful! I'm due with my first in about 4wks and I can't wait to see if she has blue eyes like her dad or brown like me

mcsmom99
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM

I have dark brown, curly hair and brown eyes.  My DD has blonde straight hair and hazel eyes.  Only the shape of her eyes are like mine, everything else is her father!

butterflymommy2
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM

My DD looks nothing like me !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHa ok ok so her eyes are hazel and mine are brown..

JudeandLucy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I guess what I find interesting is she looks exactly like me...the structure of her face and her features I mean. She saw a picture of me at about 4 years old and it took some serious convincing for her to agree that it was, in fact, NOT her lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)