Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some great truth or dare questions!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

ok, I need some game ideas for my friends bachelorette party!!! I want to play XXX Turth or dare, but more geared towards Truth since the after party will all be girls....

i need some juicy questions and games!!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aubreyjadasmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:44 PM

i've never

drinking game

take turns one person says ive never had sex on airplane

all who have drink

next person ive never...........................................

all who have drink

WiksWife
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM

i  found this one online, but not as a drinking game, more like musical chairs, but this ones better!!!!! THANKS!

Quoting aubreyjadasmom:

i've never

drinking game

take turns one person says ive never had sex on airplane

all who have drink

next person ive never...........................................

all who have drink

FostrMom1
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:49 PM

At my Best Friends Bachette party we played Pin the Penis on the Man! LOL We drew a Tall, "naked" Man figure on long pc. of butcher paper, Then each girl gets a piece of paper and pen.  Close your eyes/or blindfold and they have to draw a penis w/ eyes shut.  After they can cut out and "decorate" as desired.  Then we played pin the penis on the man . LOL it was quite amusing :) We also did an ADULT pinata, we found a high heel shoe pinata and went to spencer LIKE stored, adult stores and got things such as condoms, mini massage oils, those lil bottles of alcohol, etc, also  put in some mints, gum, etc for fillers.

WiksWife
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 PM

bump

Quoting FostrMom1:

At my Best Friends Bachette party we played Pin the Penis on the Man! LOL We drew a Tall, "naked" Man figure on long pc. of butcher paper, Then each girl gets a piece of paper and pen. Close your eyes/or blindfold and they have to draw a penis w/ eyes shut. After they can cut out and "decorate" as desired. Then we played pin the penis on the man . LOL it was quite amusing :) We also did an ADULT pinata, we found a high heel shoe pinata and went to spencer LIKE stored, adult stores and got things such as condoms, mini massage oils, those lil bottles of alcohol, etc, also put in some mints, gum, etc for fillers.

WiksWife
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:27 PM

ok i have about 20 questions, but i need a few more.... i'll take just about anything you got!

Lovegaia78
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I am planning a bachelorette party too! THe bride wants it to be "pirate-themed" and we are going out on the town. That's about it so far!

WiksWife
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:39 PM

awesome! we are doin a Liau themed one, and she has NO clue whats coming to her, we got penis EVERYTHING lol, and hawaiin themed stuff lmao

Quoting Lovegaia78:

I am planning a bachelorette party too! THe bride wants it to be "pirate-themed" and we are going out on the town. That's about it so far!

WiksWife
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:08 PM

bumpy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)