Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

screw you and the crack your on!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  • 20 Replies

that is what i wanna say to my cousin that is sueing me!! long story short, when i would go outta town he would dog sit for me (i would pay him, provide the food for all his dogs as well) and my dog supposidly bite him, while his dog and my dog were fighting. (they got into a fight and he grabbed his dogs neck and my dog grabbed for the other dogs neck and got my cousins finger. He had to get stitches then have surg since he didnt care for it and it became infected.) so long story short he want $40,000 from me!!!! im this is family!!! Im just so bent right now!! GRRRRRR 

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM

First, why did he bring his dog?  Second, doesn't he know not to get in the middle of a dog fight because they could turn on him?  Case and point.

~Jill~

brandithesuperm
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:11 PM

I wouldn't worry to much. I don't think he'll get it. I was wondering the same why did he bring his dogs to your house? He should have known better.

jenny53669
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:13 PM

he offered to watch her at his house. BUT a week after the incident he brought all the dogs to my house just to BS

Quoting jillbailey26:

First, why did he bring his dog?  Second, doesn't he know not to get in the middle of a dog fight because they could turn on him?  Case and point.

jenny53669
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:14 PM

plus yes hes a grown man why would you stick your arms in there in the first place!! lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

jillbailey26
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Have the dogs gotten in fights before?

Quoting jenny53669:

he offered to watch her at his house. BUT a week after the incident he brought all the dogs to my house just to BS

Quoting jillbailey26:

~Jill~

ceemuhreeashbee
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM

If he didn't care for it that's on him- not you.

a wedding website

I'm a breast/bottle feeding, co-sleeping the first year, kiss on the lips & tell her I love her every day kind of mom. I can let her CIO, but when she calls 'mommy' I'm on my feet and there in a heartbeat. I want my daughter to have many different experiences & to love everyone regardless of their's. I'm anti-abortion, for the right to bear arms, and completely against telling someone who they can and can't love.

Lizzie1984
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:16 PM

well one... he most likely cant prove that it was your dog that bit him concidering the dogs were fighting....

two: he didnt take care of it so that is his own fault that he had to have surgery

im pretty sure that the judge might laugh at him if he really is going to take it to court.....

has he not ever read laws, or even watched judge judy or any of thoughs lol

im pretty sure that everything will be ok!

haha shoot you could probably counter sue for him endangering your dog by bringing his over to your house ;)

aubreyjadasmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM

mmm doesn't he have some responsibility here?   Does he not have medical insurance is that why he's suing... Im sorry this is happening to you

gypsydancer7
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:18 PM

But he was hurt watching your dogs???

twitchymom78
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:19 PM

my aunt sued my mom for a accidnet they were both in..... my mom was driving but wasnt her fault.  it takes all kinds i guess

busy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)