Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE my parents neighbors

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

A few months ago a dog they were babysitting bit my daughter I should of sued there dumb butts. But then I figured I didnt want to cause my parents any more problems so I would just let them know next time which there better not be there going to end up stop watching that thing or be sued for it. It broke its leash came onto my parents yard and bit my daughter in her arm and her face. She was playing in the sandbox my niece yanked her up and ran in the house with her. But this according to them was my daughters fault...

Anyways my moms cat is pregnate right now it got out and started following me home as I was walking once I caught her I called my dad he came and picked her up from me brought me home then put her in the house Friday night this happend. My dad went out early the next am for work. He didnt see her get out. Well needless to say we had all been looking for her. "Jeff" somehow got ahold of her at 11:20 am and brought her to the pound saying the cat they had since thursday and was found as a stray in there yard. So my mom went to the pound and had to pay to get her cat back. She called me crying because the pound told her once the kittens are born to take them and drown them so they dont end up out there.

All because her neighbors are lieing jerks who have no respect.

My mom plans on finding homes for the kittens and so far shes got 4 gone we have no idea how many kittens shes having yet.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Susan262
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Your Mom needs to report that, either to a supervisor at the "pound" or the police.  I don't think that is even legal and can't believe they would tell your mom to drown them.  Susan262

zacharynrylee
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM

I am hoping she actually calms down enough to go back out to the pound and let someone know but she left real upset. She told me if she was to drown those kittens it would be like abortion which is wrong she said. I told her she has the rights to feel how she wants but not to put it like that when she talks to them or they might side more so with the woman who told her to do that.

I know there are alot of animals that need homes but killing them is just not the thing to do. My mom told me once we found out Sophie was pg that after the babies she getting her fixed. So shes got it planned already.

Quoting Susan262:

Your Mom needs to report that, either to a supervisor at the "pound" or the police.  I don't think that is even legal and can't believe they would tell your mom to drown them.  Susan262

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)