• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's got kids with TWO of my friends!! WHY are some women so stupid!?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM
  • 28 Replies

A very good friend of mine has two children by this guy.  A boy, 2 and a girl, 4.  And another friend, has a little boy who is 9 months by him also.  These two women WERE friends, until the friend with the 9 month old seduced him into leaving my other friend.  UGH! I know it sounds like a soap opera, but it's true to life.  UNFORTUNATELY!!   Anyways, this guy,  comes and goes as he pleases with my two friends.  He'll stay with one for a few months and then go back to the other one.  Making MORE babies along the way!!!     I'm CAUGHT in between their fights, because right now,  he went back to my friend with the two kids after he'd been with the other friend with the 9 month old.   So I'm hearing NOTHING but drama 24 hours a day.  Bickering and fighting...and bitching!!   I'm so sick of it!!!!!    I've told them both right out that their dumbasses for keep on taking him back!!!   They both whine and cry saying that they both love him.  How can you love someone who does that shit to you?  What is wrong with women?  Don't they have any self esteem?  Any fucking pride?

How can you love someone who left you and your children so many times?   And I'm talking about the friend who has the older children who know who daddy is.  Especially the 4 year old.

It's like she'll take him back, he'll stay until he's just tired of her and the kids, and then he'll go back to the other one.   UGH!    And they let him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They LET him come and go as he pleases without thinking how it affects the kids.  It drives me insane!! 

*REMOVED PICS*

Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faithfulmomof1
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:43 PM

y r u still friends with them? 

A  ex friend of mine was with my ex got pregnant and well I left him because while dating me he was daiting four other women

I flat out told her she was selfish if she got back with him because all hes going to do is leave and if she got back with him that i would be done.

Well she did and I cut her out.

No need for drama or extra stress in my life 

I love to edit  photos and make siggys,  PM me some pics and what you want on it and I will make you more then one to choose from. 

jaxTheMom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:46 PM

You know, honestly (and I'm an old broad, so take it from there) I would have to refuse to listen to any drama whatsoever at this point.  I know you want to be supportive but you hate the drama, but they are inviting it into their lives and spreading it into yours.

It's only going to end badly, no matter how you slice it.  Those poor kids.

SweetCandyGirl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:49 PM

sounds like a jerry springer show to me lol

RmeWifey01
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:50 PM

He looks like a keeper. NOT! I would invite these 2 friends to your house, unbeknownst to the other, and have an intervention. Just like they do with drug addicts and alcoholics. Try and show them all the reasons why this guy is a loser, and hope they dump him and move on. He will keep doing it as long as they alow it. If they both dump him then he will 'hopefully' learn.

mommy2dashel
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Quoting faithfulmomof1:

y r u still friends with them? 

A  ex friend of mine was with my ex got pregnant and well I left him because while dating me he was daiting four other women

I flat out told her she was selfish if she got back with him because all hes going to do is leave and if she got back with him that i would be done.

Well she did and I cut her out.

No need for drama or extra stress in my life 

Because I care about what happens to the kids.  I babysit them sometimes when the mom's work.

SylviaNCali
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM

That is really sad. This guy can only do what they let him. And I can't believe they need to leave him alone before more kids happen. Can this man even support the kids? Hopefully he at least can do that much. 

MsDean
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:53 PM

I was expecting a really hot guy in the pic but.........anyways obviously this man has some evil magical powers. I would be thankful you havent fallen under his spell.........As for the friends, only so much you can do. Tell them that they know how you feel and to stop telling you their drama or you just wont take their calls anymore.

mommy2dashel
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Quoting SylviaNCali:

That is really sad. This guy can only do what they let him. And I can't believe they need to leave him alone before more kids happen. Can this man even support the kids? Hopefully he at least can do that much. 

Nope!  No support!  Not even working, the low life!!!!!!!!!!  The mom's get public assistance.

mommy2dashel
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Quoting MsDean:

I was expecting a really hot guy in the pic but.........anyways obviously this man has some evil magical powers. I would be thankful you havent fallen under his spell.........As for the friends, only so much you can do. Tell them that they know how you feel and to stop telling you their drama or you just wont take their calls anymore.

Eww...  He's definitely NOT my type   lmao!

adulation
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM

that SUCKS for you.  you should try to avoid both of them for a while to give yourself space.

i know what it's like to be in love with a man that treats you like a jerk - lila's dad was like that to me until about 3 months ago.  sometimes i'm scared he will start it again.  

anyway, sometimes even my closest friend would avoid me for WEEKS just to avoid me talking about him, and i don't blame her!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)