Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hello everyone

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 11:11 AM
  • 4 Replies
hello my name is maria im 41married for 19 yrs i have 4 children my daughter is 18,my son is 17,and twin girls 7 yrs old and in march i will become grandmother just want to say hi to everyone ..
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
QueenAnderson
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 11:13 AM
Hi Maria and welcome!

12.jpg

RebeccaSig.gif Rebecca Sig picture by Kara30

gacgbaker
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 12:24 PM

Hello and welcome!  So glad to meet you!  There is alot to the site, so if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask them here, or send me a message!  To help you get started, feel free to check out the Getting Started Guide

You also will want to check out the many other great groups here!  There is a group for just about anything so all you need to do to get started with that is go to the groups tab and search for groups using key words for things that intrest you. 

Our group also has a chatterbox, where you can go and talk to other moms.  It is a great place to make friends!

Overseas Moms(past & present)come and share in a group about experiences while working or living in a foreign land,be it some years ago or at present situation. Join Overseas Moms!!

Robin
by Group Admin on Sep. 18, 2007 at 1:38 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
Jewellgurl_13
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 1:40 PM
Hello and Welcome. My name is Jewell, I'm a 22 year old at home mom of 2 beautiful boys. Riley 2 1/2 and Dakota 11 months. I'm also new to this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)