Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just submitted my son's pics. to a modeling agency. Do you think they will accept him?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

They wanted a close-up and a full body, these are the two pics. I sent them. Do you think he will be accepted and get jobs?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Michelle2080
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM

i think he is cute enough to be a model...but you never know just what "They" are looking for in a child, so who knows.  

reecenkaden
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Your son already has his ear pierced? OMG, how old is he?? I wanted to have my sons done but his dork, I mean Dad vetoed it.

He's very cute, you never know what they're looking for though.

dancingpengiune.gif the dancer image by jjjohnnaThis Penguin Dances for Freedom From Religion
I got that BOOM BOOM POW!!!
Learn to Do It Your Own Damn Self

OwensMama824
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM

It's ok to be honest I won't be mad, I'm just wondering if he has a chance.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

mamaleah17
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Very cute! Like the other ladies said, you never know what they are looking for. He is totally adorable!  Good Luck!

momof525
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:42 AM

I think he's cute. Just watch out who you send to..I sent a pic of my niece and son to a place an they accepted them both, but I found out that they accept everyone, and then they want you to buy a photoshoot package (expensive) with no guarantees. Also.. the Great American photo contest..they accepted my daughter, but it was for a cutest babies of the yr book..which they want you to buy for $25...I think that one is a scam. Here's the pic I sent in..

he is cute though, good luck I hope you get a good place :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)