Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rock Star Mom

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:48 AM
  • 2 Replies

Good Evening cafemom!!

I joined this website almost a year ago, and just got sidetracked with life!! I know that you all know how that is. Allow me to reintroduce myself: My name is Temika T. Dale. I'm a self-declared "Southern Bell," because I'm from the deep south of Meridian, Ms. But anyway, I'm 26 years old and is the single mother of one daughter, Jakyah, who is 8 and is entering 3rd grade this year. I'm a registerd radiologic technologist and work at one of the local hospitals, I am back in school to upgrade to an ultrasound technologist. I am really excited for this new school year. I call myself a rockstar because I cut my hair a few months ago and feel so liberated and rockstar-ish. I have a new lease and attitude on life. Amazing what a new look will do for you. But anyway, I'm happy to rejoin this group and make new friends and exchange words of wisdom with mothers everywhere. God bless you all!! Oh, I'm a veteran also, served 9 years in the Mississippi Army National Guard and made one tour across the pond. Happy to be out!!  My hat goes off to the countless dutiful, and faithful military spouses everywhere!!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamaleah17
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Nice to have you back!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:14 PM

welcome back

Hi Rock_Star_Mom,

Glad to see you back!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team 

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)