Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let me tell you about my best friend

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM
  • 10 Replies

Let's see pictures of you with your best friend(s). When I got married, we moved across the country and I only get to see my best friends once a year. Here we are at Disneyland.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabiesRmywrld
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Here is mine!  We are more like Famliy!

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM

mamaleah17
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM

Here is me and my best friend. She passed away last October. I miss her so much! She always loved this pic, but I hated it!

Alison_C
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:15 AM

So are mine! The 2 on the right are brother and sister, and I used to practically live at their house. Their mom married my husband and I.

Quoting mybabiesRmywrld:

Here is mine!  We are more like Famliy!

mstnbecki
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:03 AM

I have ppl I call "friend" but I dont have a BEST friend. I did growing up but as a teen we moved away from each other and now we dont have much in commen and then when I was 20 I had one but I cant find her its been almost 19 yrs.I am 40 now and "best" friends are hard to find at 40.

7SinsAnna
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:09 AM

I have two wonderful BFFs!

My amazing friend Theresa who is  a joy to be around. She lives in Toronto and I'm in Vancouver so when we get to see each other I always so happy. She's ALWAYS supported me, no matter what crazy thing I wanted in life. She is my heart and light. I love her with all my heart!

Ishi and I have known each our whole lives. He's always upbeat, postive and one of the most loving people I know. He loves my children as much as he loves his own. He's grown to love my husband as well lol We have SO MUCH FUN together. I love him!

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They’ll learn more, than I’ll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world. 

7SinsAnna
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:12 AM

So sorry for your loss :( This pic is love!

Quoting mamaleah17:

Here is me and my best friend. She passed away last October. I miss her so much! She always loved this pic, but I hated it!

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They’ll learn more, than I’ll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world. 

Alison_C
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:12 AM

You're both gorgeous!

Quoting 7SinsAnna:

I have two wonderful BFFs!

My amazing friend Theresa who is  a joy to be around. She lives in Toronto and I'm in Vancouver so when we get to see each other I always so happy. She's ALWAYS supported me, no matter what crazy thing I wanted in life. She is my heart and light. I love her with all my heart!

MarineWife1108
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:14 AM

Me and my friend Keiara^^^^

Keiara, me, Cody, and Brandon^^^^^^

Me and Cody^^^^^^

Emily and I^^^^^This one is realy old(2004) but I can't find the ones from last year.

I've been friends with Cody since 2001, Keiara since 2003, Brandon, well I met him around 2003-2004 but have been consistently in touch with him since 2008, and Emily I have been friends with since 2000-2001. Those 4 are my closest friends. I have a few other friends but, these are the closest/longest. I love my best friends.

gigglefiend121
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:19 AM

Having issues putting pics on here lol. Anyway this is me an my bff, I was visiting her in Hawaii where her hubby is stationed. They are moving back home soon, which is 4 hours from me. I will get to see her more than once every few years now! I am super excited!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)