Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of tea?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:05 AM
  • 24 Replies

I want to try something different! What kind of tea do you like? Hot or cold? What brand? Loose leaves, bags, or instant?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaleah17
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:09 AM

I love tea, especially raspberry. I like iced tea without any sweetening. I really like Arizona raspberry tea and a huge can is only 99 cents! My hubby brought home this tea called Turkey Hill from loaf n Jug and it is pretty good, too. Also, the Wal-Mart brand of sugar free iced tea is yummy. Told you I liked tea!

BensMommi
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:10 AM

i love all tea but i think my favorite is this hot tea in bags called Magnolia Puerh Sold by Numi organic teas. but loose leaf is always good, i go for the flavors that have lots of things in the tea mixture. flowers, fruit chunks, something other than just tea leaves. loose leaf just seems to be a hassle sometimes after i put the kiddo to bed and i just want a quick cup made

LolaMommy817

I love cold ice tea...anything  but green and diabetes in a cup aka sweet tea! YUCK .

I like hot peach tea :)

mommywife06

I do hot tea in my coffee pot. I use lipton tea bags and make it in my coffee pot! I think its yummy, but I wanted to try tea leaves, but didnt want to mess it up

AMarineLovesMe
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:11 AM

Lipton has the triangle bags, the white tea w/peach (I think it's peach lol) is great and Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer is too!  both hot with clover honey :)  And of course there's always plain jane iced sweet tea.

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:13 AM

funny you should ask! I just got this tea and it is soooo good, and good for you! It's lipton white tea blueberry and pomegranate flavored, and the tea bags are cool looking, they're triangle shaped. and it is good hot or cold, i haven't even put sugar in it, which i never thought i could drink tea that way.........but  you should try it, its in a very small white box at wal-mart....im gonna try the tropical flavor next.

ErikaM27
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM

I like Lipton Brewed tea. I like it cold like they serve it at restaurants. I don't like hot tea. I can also drink the powdered one but don't like it that much. I also like the blackberry tea and the peach tea cold!

Do you want to vent? Join my group!! WTF

Laura4807
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM

I love hot tea: green chai tea, pomegranite raspberry green tea, hazelnut chocolate, ginger peach grean tea

and i LOOOOVE sweet tea :-D

Im, Laura. I hope you learned that from my screen name. If not, well now you know. I live in Alaska. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a Snow Ninja. Although, my day job is standing outside in front of my igloo looking like Igloo Trash in my snow boots, seal skin tank top & short skirt and screaming profanities at my neighbors. I'm marvelous, I know. I have a daughter named Lorelai. Her daddy is Chris and together we make one big family of Igloo trash. Be Jealous.

ChasesMom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Quoting Jennifer63080:

funny you should ask! I just got this tea and it is soooo good, and good for you! It's lipton white tea blueberry and pomegranate flavored, and the tea bags are cool looking, they're triangle shaped. and it is good hot or cold, i haven't even put sugar in it, which i never thought i could drink tea that way.........but  you should try it, its in a very small white box at wal-mart....im gonna try the tropical flavor next.

Sounds YUMMY.... I've gotta try this one!

Cheyennesmommy4
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:16 AM
I like hot tea mainly. I love Herbal Medicinals Nighty Night Tea bags, it's wonderful plus there Pregnancy tea. Also Celestial Seasonings has a really good Chamomile Tea Bags. But also I get herbals from our local apothercary. I have dried peppermint that I put into tea bags also I have raspeberry leaves. It's wonderful.

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels, and New Little Bean Coming March 2010...

toddler girlBirth Mommy to:Cheyenne Liberty4/07/07 Until She was 20 months old(12/08)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)