Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On the topic of cats.....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:18 AM
  • 24 Replies

My neighbor called me today, to tell me that my cat, and another neighbor's cat got into a fight, and the other neighbor is complaining about me.

I am not taking this complaint seriously..... ummm.. if her cat was outside, she has no right to bitch about my cat being outside...

Anyone else think her complaint is pretty ridiculous considering she also has an indoor/outdoor cat?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaleah17
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:20 AM

If she has a problem with it,she should tell you and yes, it is silly.

Kadensmom5

It's not like you have control over what your cat or the other cat does.

Milimommy1027

How stupid!!!  I mean seriously, they are outside roaming, What they do is completely out of your hands....They're cats, not dogs!!!

AMarineLovesMe
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Yep.  It's not like the cats know the yard line or can be contained in a fence outside lol.  Outdoor cats roam and they're going to get into fights sometime.  What a nut lol.

Alison_C
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:21 AM

I hope your cat whooped her cat's butt. I hate stupid people.

sweetktn
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:22 AM

Yeah that's crazy. Cats get into fights all the time, it's their nature. It's not like your cat attacked her child. If for no reason your cat attacked her or her children I could understand a complaint, but if she doesn't want her cat in a fight or messed with it should be indoor only.

Lilypie
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Hahaaha. This is yet another example of people who lack personal accountability.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

2boys_1girl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:26 AM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Hahaaha. This is yet another example of people who lack personal accountability.

Me or her? I assume you mean the neighbor lady.

2boys_1girl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:27 AM

Quoting Alison_C:

My cat is even front declawed because he was originally an indoor only cat, until we installed a dog door to our fenced yard for our dogs....

So I don't think he could have done too much damage...

jonesyj08
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM

I don't hate stupid people...I'm allergic to them, and she would be one of them. She has no room to complain if her cat was outside as well.

Quoting Alison_C:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)