Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you cover these?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:14 AM
  • 27 Replies

If you have stretch marks have you figured out a way to lighten them, or get rid of them? I had a friend who had really dark ones and after ten years they are almost gone. I am hoping that mine go away but I don't want to wait ten years also. Anywho any ideas? Also if yours have went away do you have any before and after pics, and did you do or use anything to make them go faster? Also if this was your tummy would you wear a bikini/2 piece in public?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2boymama
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:20 AM

I would rock the bikini.. you earned those marks whether you love them or not, and honestly they are not as noticeable as you think. I've seen sooo sooo much worse than yours. You'll hate me for saying this, but I never got any...but my sister swears by cocoa butter..she slathers it on multiple times a day and she says its making hers go away and shes had hers for four years now. You have a hawt mama tummy tho..show that thing off girl! lol

Natashath09
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:22 AM
this stuff works great! see if you can find where to buy it near you, its pretty spendy but it really does the trick i HIGHLY recommend it you wont be disappointed

strivectin SD Pictures, Images and Photos

<3 Proud Young Mommy

kameronsmommy08
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Quoting Natashath09:

this stuff works great! see if you can find where to buy it near you, its pretty spendy but it really does the trick i HIGHLY recommend it you wont be disappointed

where did you get them at?

kameronsmommy08
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:25 AM

You look great, rock it! 

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:26 AM

i wouldnt worry about them really. they are barely even noticeable. i think you look great !!

you dont want to see my belly lol !!

FlagMomNick
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:26 AM

It's up to you whether you feel comfortable. After my first 2 I was ok in a 2 piece, but with my 3rd I kissed the lowrise jeans & bikini's goodbye.

Yours aren't too bad,so go for it . (they never 100% go away, just fade to match the rest of your skin tone, but they will always have some texture. sorry)

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:27 AM

I do baby oil gel, and vitamin e pills. But its so far been a slow process. My dark ones are lightening slowly I will get some coco butter and hopefully that helps. Thanks!! Oh and no stretch mark? I am jealous!! Me and my best friend have a theory that girls that get pregnant in thre teens don't get stretch marks and there body bounces back easily, so were you a teen mom? lol

Quoting 2boymama:

I would rock the bikini.. you earned those marks whether you love them or not, and honestly they are not as noticeable as you think. I've seen sooo sooo much worse than yours. You'll hate me for saying this, but I never got any...but my sister swears by cocoa butter..she slathers it on multiple times a day and she says its making hers go away and shes had hers for four years now. You have a hawt mama tummy tho..show that thing off girl! lol

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:28 AM

How much???

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

Quoting Natashath09:

where did you get them at?

Natashath09
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:28 AM
sephora, just google strivectin SD about 80$ for a big one

<3 Proud Young Mommy

bayliesmommy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM

OMG! i would so rock a 2 piece!! I got stretch marks, saggy skin, and a hairy stomach after pregnancy! yay thank you reproduction!!! GRR

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)