Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ATTEN. Dyson and Kirby owners!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:30 AM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: which one is better?

Options:

kirby

dyson

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

I found a kirby and a dyson on ebay and they're both under two hundred dollars, which one should I get?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
clovismommy25
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:48 AM

I have both, I LOVE the Dyson, because it is easy to drag around the house for a quick job, but when I want a great job done, I get out the Kirby! $200 on a Kirby I was snatch it ! We paid over $800 for ours! We paid extra for the shampooer that does with it! SO WORTH THE MONEY!

I am Magen,  a 21 year old, former teen mommy with two children(Amon and Ryan),married to(Dustin) the father of both my children,high school graduate, exclusively & extended public breastfeeding (with no cover), baby wearing, co-sleeping, CIO is cruel, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, vaccinating, circumcising, thumb sucking encouraging, disposable diaper using, lets my kids trash the house, then picks it up for them, going to public school, doesn't force church but believes in God, goes to bed angry, does not fold laundry, loves to organize, listen to heavy metal and country, reads constantly, plays world of war craft with my husband, pro-life, child abuse survivor(NOT victim), republican, soon-to-be home owning, living my American dream, stay at home mommy!

Mamamanic
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:23 AM

I like my Infinity. It is Dyson competitor. Bought it at Walmart for $150. Has a 10 year warranty. Also has many metal parts and a long extending arm. Comes with extra washable filters also. Has really good suction.

Bekah062205
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:27 AM

i have a Kirby..i love it....and if you found one for under 200 bucks  i would get it.....

wedding tickers

rocklovinggirl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:29 AM

Kirby! 

I support Ron Paul!
refinada_20
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I love my Kirby, especiallly the shampoo attachment!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)