Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone get up this early for the heck of it ?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:52 AM
  • 19 Replies

Grrr I am getting more & more frustrated with the amount of sleep I get. I have to wake up @ 5:55 am to start getting two out of my three kids ready for school. The baby has to get up when I take my middle daughter to Pre-K , so she's wide awake & ready to play when we get back home. I am so tired ... School JUST started Friday & I am already done with being up this early lol. 

I was thinking this morning that getting up this early is surely a sin lol. Do any of you ladies actually get up this early just because? 

gonna-wanna.com

type of girl

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lakajungurl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:56 AM

i cant sleep so i have been up all night .my kids arent back in school yet. i'm always up at this time tho my husband gets up for work at 4:45am and when the kids are in school they dont have to get up until 7 .and right now my 9 yr old is wide awake playing his DS really loud !

sammy678
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Not me!! the insomnia bug bit me at about 4 when I woke up to pee and I couldn't fall back asleep. It is now 6am. Hubby gets up soon to go to work, so I figure I'll stay up and make his coffee and bagel, then crawl back in bed for an hour or so...

School hasn't started yet, so kiddo is still in her sleep until 9 mode.

KYChica
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Goodness momma how do you do it? lol

Quoting lakajungurl:

i cant sleep so i have been up all night .my kids arent back in school yet. i'm always up at this time tho my husband gets up for work at 4:45am and when the kids are in school they dont have to get up until 7 .and right now my 9 yr old is wide awake playing his DS really loud !

gonna-wanna.com

type of girl

BITTERSWEET72
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Yes I get up @ 5;00 every day, sleeping in to me is about 6:00 on the weekends. I love it its me time, I have my coffee, computer time, God time. By the time my little man is up Im good to go.

Dont get me wrong though my butt is in bed by 9.......lololol!

fallnangel3
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:59 AM

NO, first day of school.  UG, where's my coffee

lakajungurl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:02 AM

i dont know !LOL!! i have always had problems sleeping and nothing helps so i just deal with it i guess .i think it might have some to do with i have always worked nights and my body is used to being up all night and getting a 2 or 3 hr nap during the day .i couldnt sleep last night so i got all the laundry done .and i mopped the kitchen .

Quoting KYChica:

Goodness momma how do you do it? lol

Quoting lakajungurl:

texasbabymomma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:03 AM

SADLY YES :(    I WAKE UP JUST TO WAKE UP... SLEEP ISN'T SOMETHING IM VERY GOOD AT RIGHT NOW....

zekesgirl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I get up at 4:45 every morning to walk about 11 miles...I get up early because it gets so hot here  in Ga..

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Every once in a while because that's when the houes is at its quietest. 

zianneaaliyah
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:33 AM

It's the only way I get some alone time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)