Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sooo tired of being tired :(

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

ds is 7 months old. around 4 or 5 months he started sleeping through the night. it only last for about a month and a half though. and since then, its been off an on. one week, he'll sleep the entire night, every night. the next week, he's waking up 4 times a night, every night. and when he wakes up he just wants me to put his pacifier back in his mouth and roll him back over to his back...even though he can do it himself. i dont know what to do. and i dont know why in the world his schedule is so weird. its so frustrating. :( i think he's starting to figure things out, and then he proves me wrong.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Mamalicious Group:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/106120

i am not a woman who lost my baby weight in two weeks, lets others control my parenting, and is never tired. but i am strong. i am invincible.
I AM MOM.

i'm a formula feeding, vaxing, disposable diaper using, ERFing, husband loving, blog everything, non drug using, co-sleeping, cio, speak my mind kind of mom.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MsPsychotic
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:29 AM

My daughter was the type to wake up screaming if she had rolled onto her tummy in the middle of the night. She could roll over all on her own, but for some reason she just couldn't in the middle of the night. I just considered it "sleepy brain" and she'd forget how or something.

I bought pool doodles from walmart. I hot-glued them to her crib mattress, then put a sheet over it. They were parallel, just wide enough apart for her to lay between them. Once between them, she couldn't roll over. So she'd be kept on her back the entire night. It worked wonders. I used a low-heat hot-glue, so it didn't melt the plastic of the mattress. At about a year old, I pulled them off and put them on the edge of the mattress, against the bars, to prevent her from smashing her head/face against the bars.

It worked great for us! It helped her sleep in the position she liked best, which lead to her sleeping through the night. Which meant more sleep for me!

SxyPanamami83
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:32 AM

girl i feel you!! my daughter is 16 months and she still wakes up within the first 3hrs of sleeping. its only a short time but it kills me. ever since I had her im tired every single day. on top of it i have issues with falling alseep so it just takes me so much longer! 

brittneyon
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM

i have trouble falling asleep too. it suckssss. lol.

Quoting SxyPanamami83:

girl i feel you!! my daughter is 16 months and she still wakes up within the first 3hrs of sleeping. its only a short time but it kills me. ever since I had her im tired every single day. on top of it i have issues with falling alseep so it just takes me so much longer! 

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Mamalicious Group:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/106120

i am not a woman who lost my baby weight in two weeks, lets others control my parenting, and is never tired. but i am strong. i am invincible.
I AM MOM.

i'm a formula feeding, vaxing, disposable diaper using, ERFing, husband loving, blog everything, non drug using, co-sleeping, cio, speak my mind kind of mom.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Infant/Baby Groups
To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)