Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM
  • 3 Replies

After reading the post about the child support..and other post where a BM is mentioned...MOST of the time women on here are talking about what a piece of shit she is. Are there not any GOOD BM out there...or are they all bad? I think that some of these women are mad that hubby is having to pay another woman to help take care of the kids and there for are throwing them under the bus so to speak. I am a bio mom and I am not with my baby's father. But im not a money hungry bitch who wont use the money right. Am I the only one??? 

*insert self discription here*

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LoudMouthMomma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I don't think I can directly answer your question because I've never lived it, BUT.....I think lots of women need to understand the position they put THEMselves in when getting with a man that already has kids. If my dh and I ever got divorced, you're damn right he better take care of my kids! But like you, I am not money hungry! I work, I can support myself. But I didn't lay down and make these kids alone, I'm not doing it financially alone. And any woman that steps in to the situation will be made aware of that!!

BrownEyedBarbie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM

see that is what im saying! I have seen alot of women say that they are "mad" that he has to pay what he does, or that they KNOW the mom doesnt use it right. I just dont buy it at all.

Quoting LoudMouthMomma:

I don't think I can directly answer your question because I've never lived it, BUT.....I think lots of women need to understand the position they put THEMselves in when getting with a man that already has kids. If my dh and I ever got divorced, you're damn right he better take care of my kids! But like you, I am not money hungry! I work, I can support myself. But I didn't lay down and make these kids alone, I'm not doing it financially alone. And any woman that steps in to the situation will be made aware of that!!

*insert self discription here*

LoudMouthMomma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:13 AM

And I live my dh, so I do get his $$....but who is to say that I don't drink up my money every week, or spend it on cigarettes and strippers!?!?! LOL--people don't KNOW. I could be just as careless as some guy's BM, but no one cares cause there is no new girl in the mix!

Quoting BrownEyedBarbie:

see that is what im saying! I have seen alot of women say that they are "mad" that he has to pay what he does, or that they KNOW the mom doesnt use it right. I just dont buy it at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)