Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i must be nuts LOL

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

i actually want fall to come LOL. its my favorite time of year for one and my favorite season i love watching the leaves change colors. but i also want it to come cause my 3 yr old dd has so many cute outfits i got her at rummage sales and thrift stores and from her birthday from her aunt and uncle that i am excited for her to wear them all! i also got her some cute stuff from gymboree to go with her clothes for fall too. i am excited i must be a nut case! LOL anyone excited for fall and why??

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LoudMouthMomma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM

I HATE SUMMER! I'm ready for Fall, but we don't seem to get a long Autumn anymore. It's 90, then it's snowing! But I love the leaves and the cider and the apple orchard, and Halloween!

meghan451
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM

im excited for fall too! it's my favorite season and i love halloween and my dd is able to walk this year for halloween and actually enjoy it so im very excited and my husband and i have our first anniversary this fall.

meghan451
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Quoting LoudMouthMomma:

I HATE SUMMER! I'm ready for Fall, but we don't seem to get a long Autumn anymore. It's 90, then it's snowing! But I love the leaves and the cider and the apple orchard, and Halloween!

oh and i forgot about the apple orchards. i want to take dd to one this fall.

amazingaudri
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I can skip fall and go straight to winter! My allergys are BAD this year! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)