Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The sign

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

Take a look.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
thomamomma76
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:22 AM

That is such a great video. I didn't even know they had such a campaign going on. I will certainly be sharing that video with family and friends. Often times I have wanted to say thank you but didn't, but our kids sure do, all 5 of them, even the 1 year old! Whenever we go out and they see troops in uniform, I already know they are going to run towards them and tell them thank you. It's something they started doing on their own and my husband and I let them have at it. They have given them hugs and everything else. Really great video and I will definitely be a supporter of such a campaign.

dswarila
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Quoting thomamomma76:

That is such a great video. I didn't even know they had such a campaign going on. I will certainly be sharing that video with family and friends. Often times I have wanted to say thank you but didn't, but our kids sure do, all 5 of them, even the 1 year old! Whenever we go out and they see troops in uniform, I already know they are going to run towards them and tell them thank you. It's something they started doing on their own and my husband and I let them have at it. They have given them hugs and everything else. Really great video and I will definitely be a supporter of such a campaign.

Aw that is so awesome!! What a great family and a great thing to teach your children!!! Yay to you for having such wonderful children!!! I hope that this video inspires more moms and families to do the same!!!

angelnic73
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I saw this quite awhile ago and forgot all about it.  Thanks so much for the reminder!!

Nicole

dswarila
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Quoting angelnic73:

I saw this quite awhile ago and forgot all about it.  Thanks so much for the reminder!!

Nicole

The same happened with me! I hope that more people will see it now and spread it around!!

dswarila
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Bump for the night crowd

mommam58122
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM

dont forget the wives who need to be thanked for being willing to hold down the house while they have to be away from their husbands who have to go fight in the wars 

Follow me join my groups No Backing down momma's

dswarila
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Bump! Keep it going!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)