Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have already had 4 showers this morning!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:41 AM
  • 4 Replies

and its only 9:30 a.m.!!!

first i had a shower....you know, regular wash body, hair, face kind of shower.

next i bathed my dog, Skye.  I had to get half-way in the shower with him because he is scared of everything!!!  (i am positive he was abused before we got him)  he did a little better than i expected though, normally i leave bathing him up to my DH, lol.   had to hose myself off after bathing him because of all the hair!!

then...came time to bathe my dog Nikki.  she normally does really well for me.....apparently she is getting close to having her first period.....she was a bitch, lol!!!   she tried nipping me when i tried to get her in the bathtub, so i had to trick her with a hot dog.  then when i started washing her, she fought me the WHOLE time!!!   i was fully in the shower with her, holding her with both of my legs and my one free arm!!!  i was covered, covered in hair from her!!!

then....the dogs are dried and outside so i get to shower myself completely again!!!!

i can not believe how much hair there was!!  i brushed them for about 15 minutes each before i bathed them......and there was still tons of hair!  they are both a husky mix and apparently they are "blowing their coats".   yikes!  i was hoping i still had a couple of months before this happened!

this is skye a couple of months ago....all wet and nasty from attacking my sprinkler!!

and here is nikki on the same day.....just as wet and nasty as her brother!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Godsgirl4ever06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM

they are so cute!!!

CjEmmemommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:44 AM

They are so so cute!!!

Aww I love other peoples dogs:-)

erica

a wedding website

mommam58122
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:44 AM

aww so cute 

Follow me join my groups No Backing down momma's

andreaRC
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM

thank you guys!  they are incredibly cute.....when they arent chewing things up!!! LOL!

they are brother and sister and will be 6 months old on friday.  yes!!! i can finally spay and neuter them!!!  my vet doesnt do it until they are 6 months old....i wonder if most vets are like that?

the people we got them from said they were full blooded huskies....i thought something was up when my DH brought skye home a few months after we got nicki.    last month the people finally told my husband that they are only HALF husky!!  it doesnt make a difference to me....its just incredibly shady and rude!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)