Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Dies In Hot Car On HAWTHORNE

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 13 Replies

Did anyone watch the newest episode of the TV series with Jada Pinkett Smith? It was soooo sad, I actually cried :(

What did everyone think of that guy calling the mom an idiot and getting kicked out of the ER?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scootermom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Nope i don't normally watch the news for that reason. There's always a baby being left in the car or something and dying.  Wow!  That's sad though!

LEJOLIE
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM

i havent heard anything about this===== but the title is enough for me.  simple frown

zianneaaliyah
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I still don't understand how in the world is this problem still happening?

BabyinAug08
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I don't know what exactly happened but if the baby dies from sitting in a hot car, then the mom IS an idiot. It's sad to hear stories like that. I remember when I didn't have air conditioning for a few weeks because the condensor or somethng was bad. I walked or  ogt a ride or took the bus. My car is all back and leather and even with the windows down, it's not sufficient.IDK, I guess I just don't understand some people.

supermommie1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Quoting scootermom:

Nope i don't normally watch the news for that reason. There's always a baby being left in the car or something and dying.  Wow!  That's sad though!

EVERYONE.. SHE IS TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW!!

meandmybean
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I think Hawthorne is a show???? So it would be fake... Right???? I think I heard about it a few months back but I don't watch TV.... Waste of time I could be keeping my house  clean or playing with DD.

sophistcatdfury
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:39 AM

the hawthorne show with jada pinkett smith as christina hawthorne RN!!!

shebearncub
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I saw it and cried......had to turn it cause it was too emotional for me. I am very sensitive like that. I wanted to kick that moms teeth in!

She was an idiot for leaving her baby in the car alone.

scootermom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Ooops sorry thought it was something on the news.

marshsmom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Me too!  I even googled to find the news story, lol.  Clearly I don't watch much TV, other than the Noggin channel anyways,lol!

Quoting scootermom:

Ooops sorry thought it was something on the news.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)