Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

O.m.g. W.t.f?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 29 Replies
Tell me this isent weird.ok i put some rims on craiglist for hubby.shortly after i get an email from this dude saying he wants the rims please take the posting down and he will overnight a check.i told him i want him to see them and make sure they fit his vehicle.he kept insisting he knows they will fit and i kept asking him to call my man and discuss with him the vehicle to make sure they will fit.he wont call! He insists on buying them sight unseen
Im lindsey a young sah married christian church-going,bible-believing,non-gay supporting,100% pro-life mom with 2 boys ages 2 and 2 months.i vaccinate my kids,use formula,use cio method,prop my babies bottle sometimes,spank as form of disipline and i love my kids very much.
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jademom07
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:18 PM

he is probably going to resell them for more. 

cinemagirl823
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Slightly strange i agree. I never do checks on craigslist. I would pass it up if I were you. Just something is off. Trust your gut! 

***Don't bash, Everyone is entitled to their own bad opinion.***

scootermom

Quoting Jademom07:

yep probably.

MommyTo2Boyz

Yep either that or maybe junk them?

Quoting Jademom07:

BrownEyedBarbie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM

And? Just dont sell to him. Block him and find another buyer! 

*insert self discription here*

sweetktn

He's sending you a check, the check is either stolen or won't clear and he's planning on selling them for more. It's prolly a scam if he's being so pushy.

Lilypie
2boymama

that is strange and I agree I dont do anything but cash on craigslist..make sure that check clears before you send anything!

jjessers
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:23 PM

As long as you get your money..it really shouldn't matter.

Like others said...he might be the type that will just turn around and sell them for a profit. I know people like that...they buy stuff cheap..and resell it.

Did you put any info on the listing...like what type they are?

or how many lugs they use...stuff like that?

and yes..make sure the check clears before he receives product.

larissacst
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:25 PM

give your DH his number and tell your DH to call him. plus, wait until hubby gets home to have the guy pick them up.

be safe about strange people over. i wanted to put my DS's infant stuff on craigslist to sell but my SO won't let me because he doesn't want people here when he's not here (even though we have a 100 lb rott/pitt) lol

shaunalynn25
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:25 PM

This. I work at a bank and see this ALL too often.

Quoting sweetktn:

He's sending you a check, the check is either stolen or won't clear and he's planning on selling them for more. It's prolly a scam if he's being so pushy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)