Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jogging stroller?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am starting the C25K program tomorrow (couch to 5k - a running training program), and need a jogging stroller.  All I have right now is a travel system stroller... and I have NO idea what to look for.

SO :) if you could help reccomend jogging strollers that would be GREAT!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
petersgal
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I KNOW I am not the only mom on here that exercises!  C'mon moms!  lol I usually do cardio - running is new for me and I need some suggestions

megarooniduh
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Wheeler!

You will love love love this stroller, I know me and my 14 month old do! This jogging stroller has awesome features, basket, cup holders, foot break, basket, you can turn the seat forwards or backwards, awesome sun shade with peek a boo hole for mom, padded handle bar, foot rest for baby, easy fold up and lock to keep it folded together! I really love this stroller! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Kolcraft-Contours-Options-Wheeler-Ruby/dp/B001BLCII4/ref=pd_cp_ba_2_img

Ready for this? I am an 18 year old, graduated from high school, exclusively breastfeeding, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, baby signing, no CIO believing, vaxing, extended rear facing, delaying solids, organic feeding, unwed (but dating the father of my child for going on 3 years), stay at home, mommy of a 1 year old little booger that says mama & dada! With plans to continue my education as a Registered Nurse, be the best mom I can be, and change the stereo-type for teenage parents!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:37 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

megarooniduh
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM

bump!

I've been a baby-wearing, co-sleeping, no CIO, breastfeeding, baby signing, vaxing mama for the past year and I wouldn't do it any other way! 

Maedaze810
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:23 PM

For the money I love my

In Step Suburban safari. i have the red and gray. it has the swivel wheel for shopping etc and then it will lock for running.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)