Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did i get pregnant??

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
If my due date is December 25th 2009 about when did I get pregnant?? I'm not asking for a specific date just about when bc I'm kinda confused I'll explain more if anyone wants to know haha
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazypinkzebra
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM

You got pregnant around the end of march  yeah and why are you asking if I may ask

mommywife06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:48 PM

You got pregnant about the beginning of March. When your pregnant your supposed to add 10 months from you last LMP and minus a week. But you want to find out when you got pregnant so you minus 10 months and add a week. I hope I didnt confuse you lol. This is what I heard and it always made sense to me lol. They always added up 

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM

When my little girl was due on the 24th of dec i concived April 1st

ashleyanderic
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM

oh my gosh! me too=] my last period was march 20..they told me december 25 lol
however, they never know exactly for sure when u conceived
theyll be able to tell on ultrasound

ashandmasysmom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I am due November 22, and know for a fact I got pregnant March 1, so I would say you got pregnant beginning of April.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Today is Wednesday August 12th 2009.

You conceived on Friday April 3rd 2009 and your due date is Friday December 25th 2009.

131 days have passed since the conception, and you are 135 days before your due date.

You are 20 weeks into your pregnancy, and you have 20 weeks to go.

luving-mom-of-2
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:56 PM

When you had sex!  LOL  What's the problem?  Do you not remember having sex around that time?

Proud Denny Hamlin #11 & Michael Waltrip #55 Fan!

candygirl1030
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM

When I had my daughter they had to do an ultrasound to determine when she was due because my last period was in Feb and they couldn't hear a heartbeat at an appointment...turns out that I had gotten pregnant on April 9th...her due date was Dec 27th and she was born on Dec 31st

clovismommy25
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM

this, please do explain

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Today is Wednesday August 12th 2009.

You conceived on Friday April 3rd 2009 and your due date is Friday December 25th 2009.

131 days have passed since the conception, and you are 135 days before your due date.

You are 20 weeks into your pregnancy, and you have 20 weeks to go.

I am Magen,  a 21 year old, former teen mommy with two children(Amon and Ryan),married to(Dustin) the father of both my children,high school graduate, exclusively & extended public breastfeeding (with no cover), baby wearing, co-sleeping, CIO is cruel, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, vaccinating, circumcising, thumb sucking encouraging, disposable diaper using, lets my kids trash the house, then picks it up for them, going to public school, doesn't force church but believes in God, goes to bed angry, does not fold laundry, loves to organize, listen to heavy metal and country, reads constantly, plays world of war craft with my husband, pro-life, child abuse survivor(NOT victim), republican, soon-to-be home owning, living my American dream, stay at home mommy!

goldenglow1984
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:20 PM

You concieved on April 20, 2009 and you are 20 weeks pregnant.

Cassandra 
Mommy of 4
#5 on the way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)