Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Topix, heard of it?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Have you ever heard of Topix.com?  A friend told me to go look at a post about her friend & I said "It'd be funny if I was on here." & I am!  Lol.  My SO's ex-girlfriend posted on there how I'm a gold digger & a back-stabber & I think I'm better than everyone else.  She made it obvious by saying "I used to date him & when I called him to talk to him she wouldn't let me."  It's been THREE YEARS since they were together & she stills calls us and e-mails us and evidently talks about me on Topix. 

But, I had been completely out of the loop about this.  My own mother knew about it, ha!

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, breast-milk bottle feeding, co-sleeping, delayed vaccinating, non-circumsizing, cloth diapering kinda mom.  I will stay at home, rear-face, public school, and spank if necessary.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt.  So, now that we got that outta the way...it's nice to meet you!
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born." -Rajneesh
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Yep...I go to that site regulary. A few months ago somone in TX got in legal trouble for saying things that were not true about a person on there. Sorry she is being so mean but it will come back to bite her one of these days.

elliebbyblu1980
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM

all it does is send me to a news site

mommysasha1988
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM

I don't really care.  I know the truth about myself & that's all that matters.  My mom posted on there asking about my sister's fiance.

There's about 4 or 5 posts on there about a friend of mine & how she evidently ruins marriages & stuff.  Idk.  They each have a ton of replies.

Quoting angie729:

Yep...I go to that site regulary. A few months ago somone in TX got in legal trouble for saying things that were not true about a person on there. Sorry she is being so mean but it will come back to bite her one of these days.

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, breast-milk bottle feeding, co-sleeping, delayed vaccinating, non-circumsizing, cloth diapering kinda mom.  I will stay at home, rear-face, public school, and spank if necessary.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt.  So, now that we got that outta the way...it's nice to meet you!
Come join

angie729
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Look at the bar menu across the top...forums and polls..then type in your zip code and it will bring up local stuff.

Quoting elliebbyblu1980:

mommysasha1988
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:33 PM

In the top right hand corner you put in your city & state & it will give you a discussion forum.

Quoting elliebbyblu1980:

Come join

janessa27
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Yeah its interesting- and funny. Some things on there are just so BS. Anyone can go on there with a bogus name and post crazy stuff. My SO was listed as the hottest guy at his workplace. I thought that was funny.

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)