Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boobs!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

im pretty small, i started out prepregnancy weight as 124lbs at 5'4 and had full D's, and now i have really full DD's that are continuing to get freakishly huge. I feel like a freakshow. Theyre monstrous. Its disgusting. Im at 6months and theyre already like, leaking. They roll around like water balloons and hurt my back like crazy. and bra shopping is horrible. the lady measured me and said i was in a rough position because im a thirty SEVEN? D and a half. 36 Ds are so small it cuts off my circulation and 38 DDS are so loose and frumpy its not even worth it. and sports bras just make them look like one big boob. i hate it, i want my body back. my areolas are so insanely huge they look like big fat pancakes, and now theyre starting to get splotchy and change colors. does anyone else feel totally unattatractive? i cant imagine what its gonna be like when my milk comes in...im dreading it.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommywife06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I started at 115 with Cup Size B. I am now(2 kids later and pregnant with #2) at a size DDD/E whatever it says on my tag and coming out of that and Im only supposedly 5 months. So yea I feel ya 

kaileymom25
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:39 PM

at least you have boobs, I have 34A's and they got bigger but went away. I still have 34 A's. I hate being tiney. :O)

CafeMom Tickers
megarooniduh
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Aw mama! Don't feel horrible, it's a part of pregnancy, every woman goes through it. Don't dread your milk coming in, it's the best thing for your baby, and it's what breasts are meant for! What if you go to a bra store and get a custom bra made, and for leaking you can use nursing pads already or they make no leak bras.

Ready for this? I am an 18 year old, graduated from high school, exclusively breastfeeding, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, baby signing, no CIO believing, vaxing, extended rear facing, delaying solids, organic feeding, unwed (but dating the father of my child for going on 3 years), stay at home, mommy of a 1 year old little booger that says mama & dada! With plans to continue my education as a Registered Nurse, be the best mom I can be, and change the stereo-type for teenage parents!

LuvmySFSGT

My boobs were a 34DDD before pregnancy...34E after.

I just got a reduction 3 weeks ago.

This was after pregnancy.

Now I am a large 34C.

pause_25

with my first son I would soak myself every day the milk just kept on flowing it was horrible when I couldn't get him to latch on I was pumping alot of milk with the machine it was horrible I pretty much gave up on it and started on the pill because I was having trouble getting him to latch on and he wasn't gaining any weight so I had to put him on the formuila!

I know what you mean with the bra thing that really stinks but everything should go back to normal after you have your little baby bean!

DomesticDoll

I know how you feel!!! I was already a 34 DD when I was pregnant with my son and I got so huge, it was uncomfortable! I was a 34 F!!!!! and the sad thing is my boobies never shrank back, my son is now 18mons...(I have implants) and my boobies are still 34 F....and Im really small to begin with, Im 5'2 and weigh 140....I want to have mine removed and smaller, but my hubby likes them, he has no idea how uncomfortable it is.

Jademom07
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:42 PM

You are probably still a 36 band but more like a F or G cup but since most stores don't sell that cup size, they have to go up band size to get them to fit.  I was a 36I when I was nursing...now I'm back down to a 36G  (until i was fitted properly I was wearing a 40D) 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:42 PM

awl sorry mom, its difficult to embrace that things that pregnancy does to your body. I had the hardest time with mine anyways, but just find the things you do like and embrace those. I have nothing for the boob issues I was pretty small before kids, so I am just happy to finally have cleavage. lol

dydy777
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I know how you feel. I am 5'4" and before my son I weighed 125. my bra size I was a 34DD and  I ended up being a 34G by the time my pregnancy was over. It was horrible. They slowly went back down to the DD size and now I'm pregnant again but they haven't grown nearly as much... I'm a 34F and due in 6 weeks. The online Motherhood Maternity acutally has some nice bras that fit really well.

Dyanna

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)