Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ohhh I got some swollen boobies....lol piog

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well.....  You all may laugh but here it goes :) 

I have always been a 34 A my whole life...even with my last pregnancy.  The only time these babies grew was when I got engorged.  But now suddenly the last 2 weeks I noticed I been popping out of my bra.  I thought well I will go get a 34 B and I should have some room.....NOPE.  I think I might need a C. 

Man....I either hit puberty LATE or I am preggo.  I cant wait to test.  I know ladies....big boobies dont mean alot -- but to me that is something I lack.  oooooohhhh baby dust.  Im due to start a period on the 27th I think.  We shall see.  I been crampy, big boobs, and heartburn city (that was a major symptom with the first baby). Wish me luck!!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rebeccasmommy09
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Good luck! :)

CafeMom Tickers
Mena929
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Good Luck and Baby Dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deedee1324
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:15 PM

lol. im small too.. and its exciting when they get big lol. good luck!

joledalynn
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Thanks!!! 

Quoting deedee1324:

lol. im small too.. and its exciting when they get big lol. good luck!

clovismommy25
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Good luck! I went from a 36B to a 36DDD! I LOVE THEM!

I am Magen,  a 21 year old, former teen mommy with two children(Amon and Ryan),married to(Dustin) the father of both my children,high school graduate, exclusively & extended public breastfeeding (with no cover), baby wearing, co-sleeping, CIO is cruel, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, vaccinating, circumcising, thumb sucking encouraging, disposable diaper using, lets my kids trash the house, then picks it up for them, going to public school, doesn't force church but believes in God, goes to bed angry, does not fold laundry, loves to organize, listen to heavy metal and country, reads constantly, plays world of war craft with my husband, pro-life, child abuse survivor(NOT victim), republican, soon-to-be home owning, living my American dream, stay at home mommy!

Missy323
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Awwww Good Luck and lots of baby dust!  My fingers swell  - thats how I knew I was pregnant this time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)