Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it that hard to brush your hair??

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

I mean seriously there are people who come to work and it looks like they just rolled out of bed put on clothes and let their house. Some women don't brush their hair... and its obvious. It's just a mess. I know working with a bunch of other women you don't really have anyone to impress.. but still. I don't get all dressed up at all.. but i at least put on a little makeup and make sure i look nice..  It just amazes me that people don't care about their appearance..

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crazypinkzebra
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I have a friend that way but the worst thing is that she doesnt bathe except for like once a week! EEEWWWWW!!!!!

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I could care less about abother person's appearance. As long as they don't smell I don't give a crap how my co-workers look at work.

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:43 PM

What's even worse is that they probably didn't even take a shower.

MOM22QTS
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I normally am one to dress up and put makeup on daily. ON some days, like today, i just dont give a crap. the brush didnt touch my hair, i have no makeup on and i kinda look like shit..but i dont really give a crap what anyone thinks.. 

youngmamma11
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I mean i don't care that much.. it's just odd.. or to me it is. Maybe i care too much about what people think of me.

Quoting Ziggy-Stardust:

I could care less about abother person's appearance. As long as they don't smell I don't give a crap how my co-workers look at work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)