Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stroller Safety

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:02 PM
  • 13 Replies

So we all know how much we love the carseat posts...I figured I should demonstrate some stroller safety...because I'm sure someone somewhere is doing it all wrong :)

THIS....is WRONG LOL

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gigglefiend121
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:03 PM

LOL Cute

elena.1122
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Quoting gigglefiend121:

LOL Cute

hayleesmommy07
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:08 PM

lol thats cute...hey if u dont mind me asking where did u get that doll stroller. ive been looking for a cute one for my daughter for x-mas but i dont rly like all the ones walmart and kmart have and i havnt seen that one anywhere.

mommyof035and6
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM

I got it at a garage sale..with the swing/carrier and playpen...for $10.   I would try Target??

Quoting hayleesmommy07:

lol thats cute...hey if u dont mind me asking where did u get that doll stroller. ive been looking for a cute one for my daughter for x-mas but i dont rly like all the ones walmart and kmart have and i havnt seen that one anywhere.

caljones
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:59 PM

i was hoping that this post would be funny. lol

never stop believing in yourself. aim for the moon, for if you miss, you will always land among the stars.
da: hufflepuff
Hogwarts: gryffindor

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Kelpie Hair

get your own wand!

mirandar2001
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Doesn't look very comfortable.LOL

YorkEricaL
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Quoting mommyof035and6:

I got it at a garage sale..with the swing/carrier and playpen...for $10.   I would try Target??

Quoting hayleesmommy07:

They have the set at Walmart. My daughter got it for her birthday in mid-July. It comes with the stroller, swing, highchair, carseat/carrier thing. Hers is light pink though...

mommyof035and6
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM

If anyone else has any related  photos feel free to add them :) 

sondamom0828
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:05 PM

lol.  at least the baby isn't forced to sit on her head, like my daughter does with her baby dolls when she puts them in the stroller.

Quoting mirandar2001:

Doesn't look very comfortable.LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)