Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STOP JUST STOP!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:42 PM
  • 2 Replies

ugh ok. so my family is a bunch of maniacs. my parents got divorced last year and since than its been a game of dnot tell this one this and this one that, my dad doesnt want my older sister and mother to know hes got a gf and my little sister told her. now its gonna be all my fault if my mom finds out. they always find a way to blaime it on me. so im waitin for it to happen. im so annoyed people!! on top of that my older sister is always asking us to buy her stuff. she wanted me to use my dads credit card to buy her daughter shoes (she lives out of the country) and send them to her overseas. i said no, she she went to my little sister who said this is the last time im doing it for you, and what do we find this morning on facebook?! a message from my older sister to my younger one asking if its ok to buy her more stuff on daddy's credit card!! ugh. how rude is that?!? and of course who turns out to be the bitch who said no in the begining?! me!!!! UGH!!!!

nopw im dizzy and having a panic attack!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM

I feel your pain a lot.

I'm 21 and my parents are divorcing. My mom had an affair that I knew about and was not supposed to tell. Finally, the beans got spilled. And I think my dad knew I knew and was a bit mad at me. Now she's living with him, and same thing happened. Don't tell your father, he found out, and once again it put a strain on OUR relationship.

Now my dads dating someone. My moms wrapped up in this guy. And I went from having two very loving family orientated parents to barely seeing my mom, and I haven't seen my dad in weeks.

At one point, you just gotta step away and if they want to talk you, they will. And if they do, tell them you don't want to be in on ANY of it.

I just consider it that I don't have parents anymore. I know I'm 21, but it'd be nice every once and awhile to have a mom and dad.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Sounds like everybody needs to grow up. I would tell both parties to leave me out of their drama BS. If they can't do it then I wouldn't bother having anything to do with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)