Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF is wrong w/people?!? updating

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM
  • 303 Replies

Seriously. Why can't they make up their minds? They don't want you to get pregnant while on any type of PA, but god forbid you have an aboriton.

Can they not fucking decide. Are they too stupid to get that accidents happen. No birth control is 100%. Oh, but wait! I shouldn't have sex. So, when my hubby's coming home from deployment, I should just tell him to not touch me bc we can't afford another kid. Yeah, bc that will go over REAL well.

So... since I've been gone (I wrote the post and had to leave) its exploded. And I have this to say...

I'm allergic to condoms

hubby came home from a 4 month deployment (end of my last pg) we weren't supposed to have sex but I jumped him anyways, waited 5 wks (barely and only bc I had stitches) after birth and jumped him again.

Oh, and women in my family literally are super fertile.

I'll update again after I read more

Another update:

To the mom who has an issue w/me getting knocked up "on her paycheck". I am anyways. You pay taxes, which goes to the government, who pays the military health insurance, which my hubby gets for his dependents. So does it really matter that much? Anyways, you're going to "pay for my pregnancy"

More food for thought. Who of the anti-PAs are for universal healthcare? Seeing as you're going to pay for that, does anyone get to have kids anymore?

Another thing... whoever thinks military families don't live paycheck to paycheck are idiots. Plan and simple. We budget, look for deals and use coupons. WTF are you thinking.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jafra_mommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Tell him the mom's on CM said it. He'll laugh. DH and I constantly use the stuff I see on this site as a source for personal entertainment.

x_sabine_x
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM

you rock

scootermom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Quoting Jafra_mommy:

Tell him the mom's on CM said it. He'll laugh. DH and I constantly use the stuff I see on this site as a source for personal entertainment.

LOL.

mommywife06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM

After what 12 months of no sex? Im surprised you wont be ripping off his uniform at the welcome home ceremony! I tried my hardest not to! No they cant make up there mind. Abortions are wrong, but getting pregnant is wrong if you are on PA. But being on PA period is wrong also. So you can never win. 

USMCBride08
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM

um ok... little piece of advice? you cant afford a kid. this is really top secret, ok. so shh. USE A CONDOM ON TOP OF YOUR BC. jesus. That way, you have DOUBLE the protection. Shit.

really? you don't understand why people get pissed about others on PA having more children? I'm all for understanding ONE accident, or having something happen that was unpredictable and you ending up on PA when pregnant. But really. If you know you cant afford it. take extra measures..

oh yea, and there's a thing called charting.. NFP.. throw that in with a condom and bc pills....I'm pretty sure you'll be quite protected.  

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Yup. I feel you. There is always someone who is going to bitch no matter what choice you make!

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

chloesmommy0208
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

clapping

Quoting USMCBride08:

um ok... little piece of advice? you cant afford a kid. this is really top secret, ok. so shh. USE A CONDOM ON TOP OF YOUR BC. jesus. That way, you have DOUBLE the protection. Shit.

really? you don't understand why people get pissed about others on PA having more children? I'm all for understanding ONE accident, or having something happen that was unpredictable and you ending up on PA when pregnant. But really. If you know you cant afford it. take extra measures..

oh yea, and there's a thing called charting.. NFP.. throw that in with a condom and bc pills....I'm pretty sure you'll be quite protected.  

Jafra_mommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Quoting mommywife06:

After what 12 months of no sex? Im surprised you wont be ripping off his uniform at the welcome home ceremony! I tried my hardest not to! No they cant make up there mind. Abortions are wrong, but getting pregnant is wrong if you are on PA. But being on PA period is wrong also. So you can never win. 

This all just makes me want to go get knocked up, get on PA, the get my abortion at planned parenthood where the gov't will pay for it. While I'm at it I should see if I could become an illegal immigrant then have the baby here so it's an "anchor" baby. Because the abortion didn't work... lol. I'm starting to mix my lies up.

(Disclaimer: I have no desire to do any of the things I just listed.)

shecallsmemom04
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

it's too bad others can't think of these things for themselves.

Quoting USMCBride08:

i DESPISE stupid people, and i DESPISE stupid people unwilling to educate themselves even more!!!!!!!

elvir2babes
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Quoting kaker104:

Seriously. Why can't they make up their minds? They don't want you to get pregnant while on any type of PA, but god forbid you have an aboriton.

Can they not fucking decide. Are they too stupid to get that accidents happen. No birth control is 100%. Oh, but wait! I shouldn't have sex. So, when my hubby's coming home from deployment, I should just tell him to not touch me bc we can't afford another kid. Yeah, bc that will go over REAL well.

They are just miserable with their own lives, so they try to "run" other peoples' lives.

you rock

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)