Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Britain's perfect pet

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

Max ... the perfect pet?

By LEE CAIN

Published: Today

HE may be more Frankenstein's monster than beloved pooch - but barmy boffins claim this picture shows Britain's perfect pet.

Scientists quizzed 2,000 animal lovers and asked them to list their ideal traits - before designing a computer profile of the creature.

The freakish results included the ears of a rabbit, face of a cat, body of a golden retriever and tail of a horse.

The monstrous mammal - named Max - has high energy levels, loves daily walks and sleeps for an average of nine hours 27 minutes a day.

Pete Markey, who helped conduct the research for insurance firm More Than, said: "This experiment has provided great insight into exactly what it is about their animals people love, both in terms of looks and personality.

''It goes to show what a pet-obsessed nation we are."

Ok so there's a pic of britan's perfect pet. It looks a bit freakish to me and reminds me of the jackelopes you used to see at some of the steak houses. What would your perfect pet look like?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:59 PM

bump

dre_bunny
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Wtf...? That can't be real... how'd they do that? 

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM

photo shop......LOL.  just a computer generated image of favorite pets all in one. LOL.  If it was big as a horse that thing would be scary.....LOL

dre_bunny
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Oooooooh, ok.. haha. It's still kinda ugly though :(

Quoting Thelmama:

photo shop......LOL.  just a computer generated image of favorite pets all in one. LOL.  If it was big as a horse that thing would be scary.....LOL

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM

they asked a bunch of ppl what their ideal animal would look like and this computer generated image is the result. I reminds me of the jacalope s you would see sometimes in the steak houses which for the longest time I thought they were real :)

Quoting dre_bunny:

Wtf...? That can't be real... how'd they do that? 

2babybats
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:08 PM

This is the reason different species can't breed together...they'd make really ugly babies!

I want to know how messed up America's perfect pet would be! I bet we'd beat them. Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)