Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wife Swap

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
is anyone watching this??? This psychic lady is telling this guy that his son is an extraterrestrial lmao. i thought that was sooo funny. And how she makes her kids cds for them to go to sleep.
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyinAug08
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:42 PM

IDK but I would love to be on that show. Maybe one of those crazy moms can make my DH understand how hard it is to be a SAHM/student. And maybe get him to help me out more. Seems like I have to fight to get him to get off the couch.

Swtmama62205
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:43 PM

lol im watching it and her older son is definitly gay

SAHM to two little boys Noah 4 and Andrew 2 And a loving wife to Ryan=)

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I make cd's for my son to fall asleep to ....... they are all nature sounds though.

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM

I bought Kenny Loggins cd for my babies.

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

I make cd's for my son to fall asleep to ....... they are all nature sounds though.

Fun Photo Contests for MOMS, Kids, and Funny Stuff!

ENTER HERE:

sxybxmami
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:49 PM
yeah the oldest is gay. well he acts gay did you see the way he acted when he was boxing??? And my son listens to cds that i make him too but its not of my voice. Its nature sounds or soothing music. And i would def like someone to show my husband that cooking or washing a dish isn't going to make his penis fall off
Merricksmom1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Yeah I've seen that 1 b4.. That lady is scary and it made me mad when the other wife took the youngest son to play basketball and the dad was pissed. Ugh!! I think he is gay 2 the dad that is..
Lavanda
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM

WTH is up with her voice?  It drives me crazy!  And yes, she is outta her mind!

funny Pictures, Images and Photos

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:05 PM

that was hilarious. i would kill myself if i had to listen to her voice very long, i could hardly watch the show it was so annoying. the wifeswap righ tbefore that one was GREAT  lol.  the 'diva' that went to hick town, that was freakin hilarious.  is it just me or is this show getting to be TOTALLY predictable?

sxybxmami
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Quoting Jennifer63080:

that was hilarious. i would kill myself if i had to listen to her voice very long, i could hardly watch the show it was so annoying. the wifeswap righ tbefore that one was GREAT  lol.  the 'diva' that went to hick town, that was freakin hilarious.  is it just me or is this show getting to be TOTALLY predictable?

I saw that one too lmao. It was funny. But it is getting predictable, just like that other show, I didn't know I was pregnant or something like that
mrsjedwards
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:18 PM
i wanna go on that show and act a fool like that for no reason. just to see what happens lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)