Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever feel like a CD on skip ?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:42 PM
  • 2 Replies

I do !! my 2 yr old isnt wanting to listen to me today and its driving me NUTS !

me "xavier....put it back please"....."xavier PUT IT BACK !"........ "XAVIER PUT IT BACK NOW !!!"...." XAVIER WHAT DID I SAY?.... PUT IT BACK NOOOOW !!" ...........finally he says " ok momma"   JESUS couldnt he just do it the 1st time ?  is it because he is 2 or a boy ?  or both ? LMAO

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I always tell DH I feel like a broken record player. I'm constantly saying the same things over and over to the kids all day. They wait until I'm about to burst a damn blood vessel before they listen to me.

naughtyprincess
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM

The girls did that to me yesterday.... I sat them at their little table ( they are 5 and 2...) and asked them who they thought I was talking to.... I got no answer..( my SO  was home and laughing his ass off at this) I asked do I make talking to walls look fun????  I dont like talking to them cause they dont listen... Then I said you have to the count of three to get up and pick up the crap you both dragged all through the house or I pick it up with a trash bag.... You know what they were dont in like 5 minutes picking up their stuff... I so sounded like my mother in the 3 minutes I spent talking to them... When they were done I said thank you but if I have to sit you down and talk to you again like this you will no longer own what ever is laying around...  Today has been mess free so far....

You've gotta live every single day,Like it's the only one, what if tomorrow never comes?Don't let it slip away,
Could be our only one, you know it's only just begun.Every single day,Maybe our only one, what if tomorrow never comes?
~~~~ Nickleback "If Today Was Your Last Day"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)