Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pissed off!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, I have 3 kids--NEVER been on food stamps my hubby works hard I stay home with the kids b/c anything i made would go straight to daycare. he brings home a $480 because they cut his hours last week. I have to pay a $350 car note (only car we have, out inthe country, no public transport and will carry 3 carseats), buy groc, and he has to go to the doc. I go the the food stamp place and ask what I can do to get help for THIS week only--I was told that because he brings home a little over $2000 we dont qualify for it. AND asks me why i should need it because our utulities are only $300 a month. They dont ask if you have a student loan, car loan, insurance on car, any other note (i have a conns b/c my fridge went out last year and needed a new one), meds for ALL of us and gas for him to go to work---why can other people with new cars and money in the bank get help and we got nothing!!! Sorry to make this about PA--I know i will get bashed but i am hurt and pissed, we have worked REALLY hard not to have to apply ever and the one time I need it i cant get it. my mom bought my kids food this week and told me that i could pay her back when we could.  Sorry it's all jumbled i'm just really upset.

blowing bubblesice creamboy on a swing

Angel       Doug         Liam

Mommys little bratts

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
volmomof3
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM

the system is starting to crack down bc lots of ppl are abusing the system. its pathedic how people abuse it and people that really need it cant get it =/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)