Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May be TMI but I was wondering....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:21 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm having really bad stomach cramps, different then when I have my period. I'm trying to figure out if I could be pregnant. We dont use birth control. We use the "pull out" method. Lol, sorry... Anyway, have you ever heard of anyone getting pregnant even if their partner pulls out?

Rest in peace Jay. I will always love you.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaydensmommy127
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM

yes because there is still the pre stuff that comes out before... so it could be that your pregnant..

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Yes it is very possible to get pregnant even if you are using the pull out method.

Jekasica
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM

This is a joke right? Of course you can get pregnant with the pull out method! GEE if your the same age as you look in the picture this is a ridiculous post! And NO we cant tell if your pregnant ony a doctor can!

leejoy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM

we have always used pull-out and it was 100% effective til I miscarried and then I ended up preg 2 weeks later!! Im 22 weeks now and so glad we ended up preg again.....even if it wasn't "intentional" this time!

Select and Copy your Ticker Code bellow.                                

angieluvsolivia
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I have said it before and I will say it again "pulling out" is NOT a method of birth control!

lovemylilgirl84
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Geez....relax. It was an honest question. We've used this method for two years and have not gotten pregnant. And did I ask you if I was pregnant. No. I'm not stupid. I know no one can tell me but a doctor. I dont know why your getting upset at my post.

Quoting Jekasica:

This is a joke right? Of course you can get pregnant with the pull out method! GEE if your the same age as you look in the picture this is a ridiculous post! And NO we cant tell if your pregnant ony a doctor can!

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM

wow your just a miserable nasty b*tch arnt you?

Quoting Jekasica:

lovemylilgirl84
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I'm not trying to say it is a method of birth control.

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

I have said it before and I will say it again "pulling out" is NOT a method of birth control!

mrwinget
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Isn't this something we learned in sex ed? 

lovemylilgirl84
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Right! God, I was only asking a question. I think someone is having a bad day.

Quoting KimmyShaw:

wow your just a miserable nasty b*tch arnt you?

Quoting Jekasica:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)