Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PEOPLE THROW SOME STUPID SH*T AWAY!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:47 PM
  • 81 Replies

Look what I found sitting out by the trash by my sisters.... Its Crazy.... THERE IS NOTHING wrong with it!!! I washed it down and moved it into my DS's room... I can't believe it!!! We go Dumpster Diving EVERY year coz we live in a collage town and some of them are spoiled Brats and Throw perfectly good stuff out... we've gotten TV's, Sterioes, Mini-fridges, a NEW baby Swing(still in the BOX)... and Tons of other stuff!!!

OK????

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaPaBa
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:48 PM

I wish I had that by my computer.

Paulathcat043.gif Animated Animals image by Keefers_animatedbackgroundbutterflies.gif animated butterfly image by autumnbreeze_2006

lilmomma92706
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Great find!!!!

rocklovinggirl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:49 PM
great conditon! nice!

I support Ron Paul!
happytobehome
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:50 PM

I can't believe they were throwing that out.  Great find.

apeclark2008
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM

LOL ya I almost put it in the living room but Celian kept getting in the bottom of it and I was afraid If I put books and stuff on it It might fall on him sooo... its in his room with his animals!!!

Quoting LaPaBa:

I wish I had that by my computer.

OK????

mommy1008
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Thats awesome! We too live in a college town and my grandma works ther as a custodian and every year she brings home t.v.'s, stereos, microwaves, clothes...anything you can think of! Its crazy!!!

tgentosi

We hit the spring clean up areas here every year. We love it. Never thought about going to the colleges!

toopicky429

I have had to put things out on the curb before that I could not sell or get anyone to take (nice things). The stuff is usually gone almost immediately. =( If you cannot use it or don't have the room for it, you get rid of it (that's from my husband, lol). He hates keeping extra stuff.

apeclark2008
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Yeah... I KNOW!!!! Well the Baby swing I found was one of those rainforest ones!!! BRAND NEW!!! The tape was still on the box!! I couldn't believe it!!!

Quoting happytobehome:

I can't believe they were throwing that out.  Great find.

OK????

hannahsmommy309
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:52 PM

wow nice!! i like it..wish i had something like that for dd's room..she has so many books and stuffed animals!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)