Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UG Im such a Bi*ch today.

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!?? So my 29th birthday is tomorrow. We just moved to upstate ny (where I am from). I am still in contact with two of my friends. One I rarely ever see because she is a single mother with 2 kids and a full time career. One I see occasionally, she is also a single working mother but lives with her parents so shes got a little more free time. Anyway, the only other people my husband and I really "hang out" with (and I use that term loosely) are a handful of 18 year old guys that my husband met in the area. They help him in the garage and that kind of stuff. Well, my friend that I see more often suggested that I have a party. And I was like "yeah with who, a bunch of 18 year old kids?" Well, my husband is convincing me to go to the spa tomorrow. I have an appointment for about 4 hours of pampering. ( I am NOT complaining about that part lol). He suggested with a little smile that I "get out of the house for a while around 4pm" But I was like "really, I would rather spend the day with you and the kids than alone." Now he was just up the road with these young friends and said he would be right back. Well that was like an hour ago, so I called him and I was like "what happened to right back?". He was like "do you know what tomorrow is? cant I plan anything for you?". I told him "I do not want a freaking party with all your friends, so dont bother" I was like "look I would rather cancel the spa and just be with you" (we have been super busy and had NO time for each other lately). Well he got irritated by my attitude. I cant blame him. But really, if you said you didnt want a party with a bunch of your husbands silly underage mechanic guy friends and he did it anyway, wouldn't you just feel like the party was really for THEM anyway? I dont know maybe Im just a big asshole. Why do I feel so bitchy about him throwing me a party? Ug I am just a shitty wife today!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)