Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which day?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: should i switch the date/time?

Options:

No!

Yes, have it later that day

Yes, have it friday (the day before)

Yes, have it on sunday (the day after)

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

i had my dd's 2nd bday set for october 17th at 2. now one of my friends is having her baby shower that same day (around the same time) i also what to go to her baby shower. should i change my dd's birthday party time and/or date?? her birthday isnt the 17th, it is the 15th, but that lands on a thursday

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
max05
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM

I voted for the day after on Sunday. You don't want to have to rush out of your friends baby shower and you don't know how long it will be then rush home to get getting ready for your daughter's party.

K.a.C.87
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:05 PM

if i were to have it on sunday would i have it around noon? so everyone can be out early for monday?

if i have it friday would i have it dinner time so ppl have time to get out of work...? 

HybridMom27
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:08 PM

For a Sunday party, I'd do it at lunchtime - depending on the age of the guests.  Kids - pizza - start at 11a and finish at 1:30p.  Adults, do it as a brunch starting at 10 ending at 1.

HTH!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

• Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

•  

Please join:
     Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
    Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
    The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)