Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!! MY DS HAS A RASH!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM
  • 19 Replies

My DS has this really bad rash... its all over his tummy... and on the back of his neck and Head!!!! I called the Doctor but they can't see him til tomorrow... Do u know that this could be?? The only thing thats Difference is that He's transitioning to Milk....

OK????

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dydy777
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM

bump

Dyanna

bayliesmommy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM

to me it looks like a heat rash my daughter had a few months ago. if you think it might be the milk try giving him formula until tomorrow. it dosnt really look bad or like its affecting him any.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I have no idea but here is a bump for you...

apeclark2008
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Bump!!

collegemom09
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:11 AM

has there been a change in his diet? maybe its the heat? are you dressing him as light as possible if its hot. it looks like heat rash.

apeclark2008
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:14 AM

yeah I dress him light... our house stays pretty cool.... but my Pedi told me to start him on Milk a few weeks early coz he's having a hard time with Milk products soooo..... Pedi thinks it might be that... IDK!!!

OH and its on his forehead and behind his ears too.....

Quoting collegemom09:

has there been a change in his diet? maybe its the heat? are you dressing him as light as possible if its hot. it looks like heat rash.

OK????

Sparkle2000
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:17 AM

My 5 year old had the SAME looking rash 3 days ago, still has it a little but not as bad. We still dont know what it is. I am guessing an allergy to something? Or maybe like the others said, heat rash. Were going to the dr tomorrow to get her tested for for allergys.

jothra
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Looks like when DS #1 had a viral rash. Is he sick or was he sick recently? I was told babies have immature immune systems and over react to viruses.

ZachNHannahsMom
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:20 AM

I am not leaning towards milk allergy. I have a milk allergic DD and usually it's more pronounced hives and they start around the mouth/on the face first.  

hannah.png zachary.png                beautiful-girl-handsome-boy.png

apeclark2008
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:22 AM

He WAS running a temp like 2 days ago... he ok now..... JUST teething!!! Which i hope will be over soon! LOL hes Grumpy!! LOL!!!! But thats it... No runny nose or anything just a low grade temp...

Quoting jothra:

Looks like when DS #1 had a viral rash. Is he sick or was he sick recently? I was told babies have immature immune systems and over react to viruses.

OK????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)