Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAHA read this complaint from an angry Wal-Mart customer.

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM
  • 24 Replies

So I was searching wal-marts hair "salon" hours... I need to go get DD's hair cut, she's 2 and it's never been cut. I dont want to... but I need too. lol

anyways I came across "complaints.com" and OMG... LOL:

Quote:

DEAR STYLE HAIR SALON,

I WENT TO WAL-MART SAT. DEC. 18,2004 TO GET MY HAIR COLORED AND CUT . LET ME TELL YOU THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST HAIR CUTS THAT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY WHOLE LIFE. THE GIRL PUT A THERMAL BOOST ON AND PLACED ME UNDER THE DRYER FOR 25MIN. THEN SHAMPOO AND STARTED TO CUT , I AS FOR IT TO BE CUT ABOUT 1IN ON TOP AND LAYERD UP THE BACK, SHORT. SHE CUT IT STRAIGTH ACROSS THE NAP OF THE NECKAND THE NEXT LAYER WAS CUT STRAIGHT ACROSS SHORTER THAN THE NAPE.

THEN SHE STARTED WITH THE COLOR WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CHAMPAGNE BLONDE, WHICH IT IS NOT . THEN SHE PALCED THE CAP ON MY HEAD, IT STARTED TO BURN MY SCALP, BUT SOMETIMES COLOR DOES THAT I TOLD HER, AFTER THE HEAD HAS BEEN SCRUBBED HARD WHILE SHAMPOO, THEN SHE PLACED ME UNDER THE DRYER, MOW MIND I AM ALREDAY BURNNING, AFTER ABOUT 5 NIN I CAME OUT , I WAS ON FIRE, IT FELT LIKE, I SAT THERE WITH THE COLOR ON FOR 30MIN. PASS THE TIME TO WASH IT OFF, WHILE SHE ROLLED THIS LADY'S HAIR THAT HAD SAT WITH THE THERMAL BOAST ON HER HEAD FOR 1HR.

THEN IF ALL THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH SHE BURNED MY HEAD 3 TIMES WHILE USING THE HOT IRON. WHEN I GOT OUT OF THERE I WENT SHOPPING AND PEOPLE WERE LAUGHING AT ME, YES I DID SEE MY HAIR AFTER EVERYTHING WAS OVER, FOR A SEC.

WHEN I GOT HOME MY HUSBAND ASK WHAT HAD HAPPEN, YOUR CUT IT BAD HE SAID, AND YOU LOOK LIKE ELVIS, MY SIDE BURN WERE AS LONG AS THEY WERE WHEN I WENT IN AND THE REST OF THE HAIR WAS SHORT.

NOW AS I REALLY LOOK, MY HAIR IS BURNT ALL THE WAY TO THE SCALP. ITS LIKE I HAVE BEEN IN A FIRE. I KNOW NOTHING CAN BE DONE, IT WILL HAVE TO GROW OUT, BUT LET ME SAY AS I WILL HAVE TO WARE A HAT ALL CHRISTMAS.

I WILL NEVER GO TO ONE OF YOUR SALON'S AGAIN, AND YOU CAN REST ASURE THAT EVERYONE THAT WILL LISTEN I HAVE TOLD THEM ABOUT WHERE I GOT THIS DONE.

YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR PLACES OUT THAT ARE SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS, IT LOOKS BAD ON YOU.

THANKS FOR LISTEN,

LINDA P

Click Here for the link. hahaha

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
janette23
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:48 PM

daaaaaaaaaaamn lol Id be pissed if i were her, and you def shouldnt go there!

naturalmom86
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Bless her heart...it was kind of hard to read...but I got the point. That sucks.

SunnyJoJo
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Wow... I've had experiences like that at expensive salons to. I'd like to hear the response to that one. lol!

wintersmommy06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM

The cut does sound bad, but omg the lady has bad grammar and cant spell. I had a hard time understand it. haha

ShakleeMama87
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Maybe she speaks like she writes and the stylist couldn't understand her.

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:52 PM

It was a bit difficult to read... I'd be boycotting her school system along with the hair style place at WalMart.... LOL!

I am thinking about trimming my hair a bit too... I think I'll go to a family friend who works in a beauty parlor... I don't think they have a style salon here in WalMart.

Good luck!

junebug624
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:55 PM

This is the reason why I am extremely picky with who does my hair.  I would never consider going to the salon in walmart for my hair... a kid's cut maybe, but not my own... that's the one thing I splurge on. 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

photolover2008
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Walmart hair salon SUCKS!!! i think they find people off of the street and let them come in and cut hair! i have gotten my hair cut there once and the lady had no idea what she was doing!

nutinbutcntry
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I had an issue with my son i took him to have is second hair cut and the woman was older.. She butchered his hair come to find out they had been having issues with her and still let her cut hair.. How hard is it to cut a little boys hair he was 1 at the time and he sat really good she just did not know what she was doing.. needless to say he got ahold of my dads trimmer and shaved his bald in a spot so i had to shave him bald.. atleast when my son did it he looked alot better lol.. i will never go to walmart salon again.. i cut my sons hair myself now..

army

Laura4807
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I agree with that... my daughter is only 2 so i'm not going to spend hundreds on her hair. lol.... i just thought this article is funny because of the grammar and crap.

Quoting junebug624:

This is the reason why I am extremely picky with who does my hair.  I would never consider going to the salon in walmart for my hair... a kid's cut maybe, but not my own... that's the one thing I splurge on. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)