Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need more energy. anyone know how to get some?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so for the past month i have had a severe decrease in my energy. i sleep the same amount of time but i am always soo tired. and it shows. my house is an absolute wreck. well not really. but to me it is. i need to get energy because i have 2 boys and i have to do all of my extra cleaning stuff before family comes out in september.

so how can i get more energy. i know i am not preggers.

preview photopreview image

check out my  daughters myspace page. it is for people to get to know a little about her and what a beautiful baby girl she was before she went home to rest with God.    
 www.myspace.com/joslynnsky

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
candygirl1030
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:52 PM

If only they could bottle that little boy energy for adults. :)

UpNorthMom218
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Do you take a multivitamin?  For years I took womens one a day and just recently switched to a new brand and I cannot believe the difference!!  I thought all vitamins were the same -- TOTALLY not true!  I have not changed my eating habits, but yet I fee like I've been plugged in!  SO, look into your vitamin... chances are you are not getting the nutrients that you need!

Lara
Mom of Seth

Happily working from home --join me!
www.workathomeunited.com/larap

abbymomof1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:59 PM

i know. they can run laps in my living room i can hardly get off the couch. lol

Quoting candygirl1030:

If only they could bottle that little boy energy for adults. :)

check out my  daughters myspace page. it is for people to get to know a little about her and what a beautiful baby girl she was before she went home to rest with God.    

abbymomof1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:00 PM

i have never taken any vitamins. except when pregnant. maybe i should.

Quoting UpNorthMom218:

Do you take a multivitamin?  For years I took womens one a day and just recently switched to a new brand and I cannot believe the difference!!  I thought all vitamins were the same -- TOTALLY not true!  I have not changed my eating habits, but yet I fee like I've been plugged in!  SO, look into your vitamin... chances are you are not getting the nutrients that you need!

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:02 PM

agreed, vitamins will help and I would also take a look at what you are eating.

Septpreggo
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM

get ur thyroid tested im tired all the time and i just found out a few months back that i have hypothyroidism (underactive) im on meds but it takes awhile for your levels to get to normal

abbymomof1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Quoting KimmyShaw:

agreed, vitamins will help and I would also take a look at what you are eating.

that is the thing i have been eating better for about 2mo no sweets, i eat more veggies and fruits and only drink water unless out to eat which is about 2 or 3 times a month.

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 3:44 AM

Crystal Light Energy or Vivarin--I work night shift and take care of our 21 month old in the daytime, needless to say I need all the energy I can get.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)