Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dollar tree rocks

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

today my sister in law got to my inlaws while we were there and she surprised me. she found pirate things there for my sons party. she got the banner that says happy birthday, a garland with pirate crossbones, 4 centerpieces, the little blowers for the kids with a pirate parrot and these cute little playsets that we have decided to use as party hats. they come with the pirate hat, patch and either a hand hook or a sword. can you believe it. i am so excited. we will be going there next weekend to get more party supplies. and everything was only a dollar, now that you cant beat

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lavanda
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:27 PM

aw - our son is having a pirate birthday party, too.  i got his stuff from oriental trading company, though.  but sometimes you can find steals at dollar tree!  i got my newborn a bathing suit for $1 at the beginning of summer!

ILovetheOutdoor
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:27 PM

no you can't

Septpreggo
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:29 PM

i love dollar tree! and i noticed they have a great part stuff orientsl trading is great too

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:30 PM

I love Dollar Tree. I buy my classroom prizes for the treasure chest from there.  

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Thats where we go for all DD"s party stuff since you can get balloons with helium, plates, hats etc so cheap.  Oriental Trading is good too for bulk party items.  I love dollar tree for every day items.

sadeyez11
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:36 PM

me too, that is where we get alot of things, like cleaning supplies and kitchen things. i did find nice hair stuff for dd there also. i love that store. we have one like walking distance from my apartment. id rather go there than walmart sometimes. lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Thats where we go for all DD"s party stuff since you can get balloons with helium, plates, hats etc so cheap.  Oriental Trading is good too for bulk party items.  I love dollar tree for every day items.

Korkor
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I got my daughter one there too and it was so cute.. Green with butterflies and flowers on it and trimmed in blue...

Quoting Lavanda:

aw - our son is having a pirate birthday party, too.  i got his stuff from oriental trading company, though.  but sometimes you can find steals at dollar tree!  i got my newborn a bathing suit for $1 at the beginning of summer!

Come on over and join my new group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/wishuponamom
cutebaby06
by Monica on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Yea,I  found some niice toys for my 3 y/o DD's  b--day.Soundsss like you son's gonna have a greaat party.Just curious,did you get  that mess straighhned out with ouur hubby?

mirandar2001
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM

That's great! I haven't been in a while. Gotta go check it out! 

K.a.C.87
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM

aw awesome! i will have 2 keep that in mind for my dd's party coming up.

not to change subject.....but hows things with your hubby...?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)