Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Edit: *free* Online Remodeling and Decorating site....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

When we moved into our home I remembered playing around online and can't remember the site I used. I thought it was related to hgtv.com. But I looked around their site and can't find it. Do any of you ladies know of any?

Edit: I don't think I was very clear the first time. It was a program that you could upload your own pictures or use one of theirs and change the flooring, cabinets, paint, appliances etc.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Shiiloe
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:28 PM

My guess:  http://www.diynetwork.com/

Shiiloe
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Ahh  Okie doke.  thisoldhouse.com used to have something like that, but I think they removed it.  Not sure though...haven't checked lately. Sorry I couldn't be more help, and good luck!!

JsMomma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Thank you for helping. I will check out thisoldhouse.com. I am really bummed that I didn't save it.

Quoting Shiiloe:

Ahh  Okie doke.  thisoldhouse.com used to have something like that, but I think they removed it.  Not sure though...haven't checked lately. Sorry I couldn't be more help, and good luck!!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2009 at 6:13 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
Design on a Dime

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Bekah062205
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 1:14 AM

i have always wanted to do something like that online, but the programs you had to pay for....blah....so here is a bump, hope you find what your looking for

wedding tickers

JsMomma
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 1:40 AM

I am so bummed, LOL. My DH and I used it right before we moved in to see if we had similar taste in decorating. And it was an awesome site, you could pick any room and remodel or decorate it even with name brand stuff. You could move the room around and the items to an extent.

Quoting Bekah062205:

i have always wanted to do something like that online, but the programs you had to pay for....blah....so here is a bump, hope you find what your looking for

JsMomma
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Bump. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)