Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how to title this. vent

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

I told him last month we should put a stop payment on a 500.oo check and he said don't worry we don't have to. well someone cashed it. now our bank account is screwed up. I wrote that for rent and she never got it so he told me to write another one. I did well they were both cashed and everything we wrote now has bounced. He that we should have more money and that I don't want to work. I only work 2-3 days a wk cause that's all the schedule me. They called me a ccouple of times and I went in to work there a couple of times i didn't cause the girls or me had appt's. we were gone all day outside for a family reunion we got home at 445pm and they wanted me to come in at 5. I called them and told them the earliest i could come in was about 7. cause i needed to shower and the 20-25 mins. drive there.  hey I quest i'm lazy.  when I'm home I cook, clean, and it took me 2 hrs. to mow grass by a push mower and i have another hour to go. where was he in the house on the comp. and listening to the tv. that's what he does just about every day.  I just tried of his shit sometimes.  sorry just had to vent

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ILovetheOutdoor
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM

oh did i mention he's been hollering and all this sh8t when the girls had a friend over. She went home and my 10 yr. old went with her. tomorow I'm takintg the 9 yr. old and drop her off on my way to work if he lets me have the car. 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM

what a mess.  I am guessing "he" is your husband? It doesnt sound like healthy relationship from what i read.  I hope things settle down for you.

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Oh wow that stinks.  I hope you are able to get everything settled with your bank.

mommyannabanana

ILovetheOutdoor
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:17 PM

yeah so do I. It's a mess for sure. If it wasn't for this money thing we would be okay.  sure we argue and shit but nothing like this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)